Weird female neck problem

chinpoppo

Hello, i have weird problem what notice today, it;s look like this ->

064b291807939c24461d5e131c4ecd70.png

i use

Fair_skin_complexion_for_CBBE_v3-19666-3-0

FSC_for_CBBE_v3_envision_patch-19666-3-0

envision face, and enchanted character edition mod, it's pretty much all body mods whati use.

how fix this i don'tk nwo, what cause this i don't know too (>ω< ;)

nope, not goes. in that section imposible get help, same as on nexus.

>> you will just have to live with it.

same, nope, in this case, only one sulution delete game, if something ONE don't work like i want ,nothing work. and game broken.

but, it's last case, i want hear other opinions. if htey exsist.

nope' date=' not goes. in that section imposible get help, same as on nexus.

>> you will just have to live with it.

same, nope, in this case, only one sulution delete game, if something ONE don't work like i want ,nothing work. and game broken.

but, it's last case, i want hear other opinions. if htey exsist.

[/quote']

No, seriously. Technical Support issues go in the Technical Support section.

The issue you are having is because of light sources and how the shaders and light sources are rendered by your graphics card. Try going into your graphics card and playing with some of the settings or go into Skyrim and try turning Gamma and detail texturing down slightly. If you have updated your graphics card drivers recently try downgrading to a lower version as that can sometimes cause a issue.

I had an issue that disappeared after downgrading my graphics drivers, the newer version was not compatible with the game at the time.

I deleted game, but re -install it ヽ(`Д´#)ノ

I can't simple give up with this. well, i install now ONLY a CBBE face + body, looks ugly T_T horrible face mistmach, colors, but that "shaders" problem i don't have. i now will try recover one by one face + body mods what i used. and if i'm right.... i think i know where devil hide and poke me all the time, with this neck problem, not because of GPU.

oh yes,i use GT 650ti, it's quit fresh gpu, but i not use latest drivers.

(´;ω;`) okay, i now dl...

and yes... god damn, i was wrong one more time T_T;; i have this problem even with only cbbe... sou you was right... i can see this problem if npc, naked ... horrible how i didn't notice this before ....

Gamma <- i can't change gamma. i use calibrated monitor with eye one, and use win xp what very "hard" keep icc proffile, if i even enter in gamma / broght settings, in after one sec my icc proffile will be droped, it's quit amazing that skyrim even hold calibration.

i install new drivers, and i re install game one more time... and i found solution ...... BUT .... emm... uuunnn

i use 16 aaf, and i don't use filtration.... i for test, and last human hope, decited ... but antialiasing on a max ,on a 8... .and .... it's sound horrible, but i don't have this problem, seems like on a , aaf 16x, become way too sharp, this cause "parts" edge sharp too, and i can see that head and hands are different .... but my pc can't play on a x8 filtration + 16 aaf, ;_; i must found how i can "fix" this without performance loose, because it;s not good even now, i have 60 fps in open world, and 40-50 in towns, with even antialiasing on a 2, i have strong performance drop up to 30 ~ 40 fps.

any how, Ark of Truth, thnak you for replay and advance.

Archived