Edit female rig file for big breast shape

Im a complete beginner learning animation for WW. I have fetish for huge breast, but most animation i found have some glitch with it, like hands always get hidden when touching breast, so:

if i make animation for big breast female, do i need to edit the female rig file for bones part? specifically these 2:

b__CAS_L_Breast__

b__CAS_R_Breast__

And what else do i also need to consider?

Thanks

No you don't need to edit anything, you just need to add the body mesh of the boobs you enjoy playing with in game to the animating rigs in blender, then you will be able to see exactly where to put the hands so they do not clip. If you edit rigs you'll most likely just break mods. You can try by all means though.

Just add the female body top mod you use in game to your sims4studio mods folder, then open S4S, select create a 3D mesh in the CAS options. Change the dropdown menu to custom, find the body top mod you use, open it and give the package any random name, its not important, then navigate to the mesh tab and chose export mesh, save the blend file as Big_Boobs_Body_Top_Female or something to that effect that you will remember, also remember where you export this mesh too, now open your blender and pull up the animating rigs you prefer to use, then click file - Append - Locate the body mesh file we just told you to export, then select that new studio mesh in blender, go to the modifiers tab and in the object box select the option rig or it may be female.rig something like this. Now that new body top will move with your animating rig and give you a perfect reference to where the breasts reach out too.

Simply put you will need to make new animations using the exact mesh you don't want to clip through in order to get the reference points accurate.

2 hours ago, Simite said:

No you don't need to edit anything, you just need to add the body mesh of the boobs you enjoy playing with in game to the animating rigs in blender, then you will be able to see exactly where to put the hands so they do not clip. If you edit rigs you'll most likely just break mods. You can try by all means though.

Just add the female body top mod you use in game to your sims4studio mods folder, then open S4S, select create a 3D mesh in the CAS options. Change the dropdown menu to custom, find the body top mod you use, open it and give the package any random name, its not important, then navigate to the mesh tab and chose export mesh, save the blend file as Big_Boobs_Body_Top_Female or something to that effect that you will remember, also remember where you export this mesh too, now open your blender and pull up the animating rigs you prefer to use, then click file - Append - Locate the body mesh file we just told you to export, then select that new studio mesh in blender, go to the modifiers tab and in the object box select the option rig or it may be female.rig something like this. Now that new body top will move with your animating rig and give you a perfect reference to where the breasts reach out too.

Simply put you will need to make new animations using the exact mesh you don't want to clip through in order to get the reference points accurate.

Thank you so much. 

is there anyway to increase boob size in the body mesh?

I tend change boob size in-game CAS to max, but the body mesh still have small size. it will be difficult to find reference point when doing animation

10 hours ago, johnisner said:

Thank you so much. 

is there anyway to increase boob size in the body mesh?

I tend change boob size in-game CAS to max, but the body mesh still have small size. it will be difficult to find reference point when doing animation

Hmm, I'm not sure how to get a mesh that matches the max size of a slider, check to see if the mesh had any other geometry states in S4S, see if there is size changes in those. If it does then you just pick the largest size out of those and that will likely be the max size you could make them in game. There is a way to use python script in blender to make the hands use a constraint on a perticular body part so that if those parts are changed in CAS to bigger/thiccer sizes then it should automatically adjust, there's only a small handfull of people who have figured out how to do that though and I'm not one of them. You can find details about it on Daggers animation thread, here's a link to the page you can find details about how he did his magic; 

Archived