heels

isn't any thing for stripping ?? , I think there is some heels were in the downloads , not entirely transparent ?

7 hours ago, thesimser2018 said:

isn't any thing for stripping ?? , I think there is some heels were in the downloads , not entirely transparent ?

I might have a few but I can't recall them off the top of my head, give me some time. The problem if you're looking for a good stripper shoe is most platform type of stripper shoes require the slider from Redhead Sims and though it's ok for gameplay and photos it will throw off WW animations. Turbo has added slider support with WW but it's geared towards the height slider. I asked about the possibility of it and though it's possible it might cause some issues with users as there can be only one slider support. I'll be playing some today and once I find the shoe that best suits what you're looking for I'll link it to you. Also stay on the lookout for what JoshQ is working on. Once he gets his impossible heel edit for Sims 4 I think the shoe game will open up.

UPDATE: This is the closest I have without using a slider. It's not fully transparent but I hope this helps. You want the Venus heel....https://candycanesugary.wixsite.com/store/affection-collection

I also have something way more transparent but I don't like the foot that the content creator used so I don't use them much and I'm too lazy to find it and delete but I'll link it later too.

Here it is but I don't care for the foot Urbanos used https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Colores_Urbanos/downloads/details/category/sims4-shoes-female-teenadultelder/title/shoes-m.m-01/id/1327180/

Archived