No Birth control Pills for Males

Hello,

It allways bugged me, that my male played sim took a birth control pill after unpacking the box in the inventory. Attached a small mod to prevent this.

It works in my enviroment, please let me know if it works for you too or not. 

(Best to test by buyibg a box of birth control pills in the build mode, unpack it and see if no one disapeared for maybe an ingame day?)

Best Regards

Aramiteus

Aramiteus_WW_NoBirthControlPillsForMale.ts4script

On 5/5/2019 at 8:16 PM, PG-13 said:

Well if you're going this far, shouldn't there be female condoms for female sims as well? The type that fits inside the vagina.

Well, why not. Female condoms are something that actually exist irl.

What I'm trying to understand is why your male had the pills in his inventory if they were not intended for him to use. And you can turn off auto use of pills.

1 hour ago, PG-13 said:

To gift the young lady sim with of course. Wouldn't want any unfortunate accidents lol. The reverse applies here as well, some male sims do not walk with rubbers. It's only fair the female has a box on hand just in case.?

Lol, that's not how pills work.?

22 hours ago, PG-13 said:

Well, why not. Female condoms are something that actually exist irl.

What I'm trying to understand is why your male had the pills in his inventory if they were not intended for him to use. And you can turn off auto use of pills.

I wanted to give them to my female NPC girlfriend. For that I had to unpack them. And I want her to autouse them.

1 hour ago, Aramiteus said:

I wanted to give them to my female NPC girlfriend. For that I had to unpack them. And I want her to autouse them.

But I think you can make NPC use birthcontrol via menu. I always play with the setting on rare and yet, 7 of 10 times the NPC use condoms as well as put it on every male in the scene. so guess girls would too if needed also, you can change pregnancy chances if you worried about pregnancies.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:34 PM, NekoboyGames said:

But I think you can make NPC use birthcontrol via menu. I always play with the setting on rare and yet, 7 of 10 times the NPC use condoms as well as put it on every male in the scene. so guess girls would too if needed also, you can change pregnancy chances if you worried about pregnancies.

Do I really have to justify this? Does it improve the behaviour of sims or not? Was it ok for male sim to unpack the box and to take a pill just because they are in their inventory? I do not think that is intended behaviour.. Besides, it is total easy to do a gender check before performing an action. (Just like in real life ? )As a software developer you allways (shall) take the most dumb user into account. In this case it was me.  ?.