New Animation Idea street artist animation

I been a fan of this site for a long time and seen lot's of good animations by many skilled modders on this site so my animation idea which I've not seen anyone done on this site so far is a street artist ainimation mod there lot's of ideas that can be done with this I mean you can even have your sims have a job with this mod depending on who or what wants to do with the Idea.

here some pictures of a street artist 

Milo-Moire%CC%81.jpg?auto=format&fit=cro

dd815d2cab6308072d0d833a2ffc8d9a.jpg

Also I like the idea if someone could create the mirror top box and mirror bottom box to it looks good for an idea but if the mirror effect can't be done on the box at least have it look like a metal or wooden box like in her pictures.

Then if you wanted to have animations done with it could work with it having sims put there hands in side the box I mean obviously you will not see much from the out side look an less you move the camera inside but that depends on how or who makes it work but we can get the illusion of how it works.

Have the sim wear the box in the street just have the sim do the acting animation like when you click on the ground and select two sims to interact with each other.

Having your sims expressions whether your sim is smiling at each other and enjoying it or acting casually as it is part of the job.

I mean if someone wanted to crate it were your sim starts it from the bottom and works there way up to a well-known artist with the job that could work too and work on your street artist level to better your sim.

Posing in the street with many different animations 

Other Sims taking pictures

Crowds of sims gathering

Even some sort of protest for nudist rights or something

Well I think something can be made of this I mean I don't want to take any credit all I want to do is throw some ideas out there.