[Unity3D] Are there some (free?) ADULT Assets for Unity3D out there?

Swyke

Despite the fact that I have not much time to play or mod games or make mods at all, I downloaded Unity3D a few weks ago and enjoyed tinkering around with it a little bit.

So I asked myself - and now I ask you - if there are some adult assets out there to download and put into an own (game) project?

You can find a lot of human models and animations for free in the unity asset store but what is missing is the ONE basic skeleton, body, animation framework, that could be used for adult themes. Something like the body-framework (extended skeleton, caliente, bodyslide etc.) for Skyrim ...

You can find some planed adult Unity3D games here, but what is missing is something like a basic Sexlab-Framework for Unity3D without a game.

If something like this would exist (for Unity3D or even for the Unreal engine), everyone who tinkers arround with it could share the things he/she made again (animations, clothing etc.), so a database of assets for adult themed Unity3D games could get made, which could be a huge step for everyone who developes adult themed games.

For clarification:

I do not need it.

I do not plan to make a game myself.

But I enjoy learning a little bit about worldbuilding, using the Unity-Animator and even coding in C# a bit, and I would even enjoy this more, if I could put a pretty customizeable body in my not-a-game, and it could be fun to let it do some skyrim like animations etc. ... and if it would be to much fun, I even could imagine to help others to learn what I've learned or use the things I made.

• 3 months later...

Hmm ... I dont think you will find these Content on the Web, and if you do they will not be for Free. Not for Unity nor for Unreal. If your Lucky you may take a Snipped in the Asset Stores of the Engines, wich offer some Free switching Content from Time to Time, and be able to Port it Into your Engine or do the Changings by Yourself. But that might be it.

Other Solutions will most likely cost you something. Either your Money, your Soul or your Time. Sure you can do the Work all by yourself. By Learning how to Use the Engine, how To Texture, How to do Animations with Blender and so on but its Time Intense. At the Moment i also Try my Hands on this kinda thing, and i can say its a fucking Shit Ton of Work esspecialy for a Noobie with almost no experience in this Part. 

So I to would Appreciate an Information on how to Optain such Assets. On this Site there are some Pritty good tutorials bout Blender and so on. And for me the Time will come to Look over them too and Learn that stuff if i wanna Finish my Project. But it's still a Far Far Far ... Way to that Point. 

Still, its Fun to do so im pritty Excited if i get there. In the Meantime for Charakter Devellopment i use Side Programms like Make Human. And Try to Port my Char into the Project. Its Free to Use but it got its Limits so don't expect a Full Blown AAA Char Creator or someting like that.

Hope i could Help you, and Happy Tinkering.  

Archived