A Rigging Chalenge/Request - Raven Armor Mod

Bonzo All Star

Hello Lover's Lab lovers. Long time reader, first time poster.

First, my compliments and gratitude for all the amazing work that gets posted here, fantastic stuff that has made Oblivion and now Skyrim far more fun to play than I ever imagined.

Thank you.

I'm a 3D modeler mostly for broadcast titles and other elements that are intended mostly to sell you crap, but I do venture into character modeling from time to time and thought I'd take a pass at the amazingly well rigged and textured Raven armor. As you can see, I have added a bit to her already abundant curves and find I have no room in my brain at the moment to venture into Blender to try my hand at weight maps, binding to skeletons and exporting a functional .nif file ready to load into the game.

So, I am hoping that someone here with those skills might take some time to convert this mesh. It is all the original polygons with some topology changes, no changes to the texture maps and minor adjustments to the UV map. I can provide .obj, .lwo and .lxo files and can probably figure out some other conversions if needed.

ravenarmorcollagesmalle.jpg

Her head is from another project I've been working on and added here as she looked really weird headless.

Character modeling is something I'd really like to get in to and would be very glad to assist in creating or modifying meshes any of you good folk may not have time to deal with or something.

Please share this mesh as much as is appropriate and my great thanks to the Modders for the effort that has already gone into it. Well done!

Archived