[Request] Alien Symbiote quest for Fallout 4

I'm sure this would be a large scale project but I feel there's no harm in asking. The Sexout Alien Symbiote quest was good for what little had been done, and the concept was awesome. I was kinda hoping someone could do a completed version for Fallout 4. Please and thanks!

I replied to the old thread on this, although I have a small update. I got my CK working (wasn't very hard to fix after I actually gave it a good try), and I have a clear plan on how to implement this. First of all, I probably can't do a full quest, since that'd require some heavy scripting and a large time commitment that I can't really take on atm. Instead, I may do something small that just leads you to the symbiote.

Once the symbiote is equipped, you'll get a sort of "Energy" bar/stat added on to your character. It'll start near the bottom and can be raised by masturbating via a hotkey. (This is as close as I'd be able to get to interactivity, since the technical requirements for animating wearables just isn't there for FO4.) The higher it gets, the more protection the symbiote will offer you, being slightly better than power armor at the very top, and it will slowly decrease over time when not masturbating.

That's what I have planned for the first version, as that would already be a big leap in what I can do atm as-is. After that, forced masturbation could be added if the "Energy" bar reaches 0, and certain consequences could trigger if it's "fed" too often or too little.

Just to be clear, this is all just a plan at the moment. I haven't started as of yet and probably won't be able to until the weekend.

7 hours ago, Snapdragon3.0 said:

I replied to the old thread on this, although I have a small update. I got my CK working (wasn't very hard to fix after I actually gave it a good try), and I have a clear plan on how to implement this. First of all, I probably can't do a full quest, since that'd require some heavy scripting and a large time commitment that I can't really take on atm. Instead, I may do something small that just leads you to the symbiote.

Once the symbiote is equipped, you'll get a sort of "Energy" bar/stat added on to your character. It'll start near the bottom and can be raised by masturbating via a hotkey. (This is as close as I'd be able to get to interactivity, since the technical requirements for animating wearables just isn't there for FO4.) The higher it gets, the more protection the symbiote will offer you, being slightly better than power armor at the very top, and it will slowly decrease over time when not masturbating.

That's what I have planned for the first version, as that would already be a big leap in what I can do atm as-is. After that, forced masturbation could be added if the "Energy" bar reaches 0, and certain consequences could trigger if it's "fed" too often or too little.

Just to be clear, this is all just a plan at the moment. I haven't started as of yet and probably won't be able to until the weekend.

I like it! 

Archived