SEU scene issues...

Hey, sorry to trouble you guys with questions, but I'm stumped on how to fix an issue with Sex'em Up (AAF version) scenes not working correctly.  Kissing works, and there aren't any FF cuddling animations for it to use currently, so I haven't tested that aspect.  My problem is that when I select sex, the characters just wander around aimlessly for a few moments, then vanish for the normal duration of the scene.  I do get a furniture error message during scene initialization, even when there's no furniture for hundreds of yards in any direction.  Is there a setting I can alter to keep this from occurring?  Any assistance is appreciated.

I've run into a similar issue. The mod loads fine and seems to work, setting up the hotkeys in MCM is successful. However, it isn't calling the animations after displaying the prompts (or at least that's how it seems).

So I hold the Aggressive hotkey for a second, it prompts "Masturbate?," I select OK, and then it does nothing. The animations call with no issue if I use AAF's Menu though... I know I've done something stupid I just haven't figured it out yet.

Archived