FurTwinks - ?​​​​​​​ William Lunicorn ?

FurTwinks - ?​​​​​​​ William Lunicorn ?

View File

I decided to share a few “furry/twink” themed Sims I made ? This is the 14th Sim! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

? William Lunicorn ?

BIO:

Once there was a boy, who loved playing with all kinds of toys, but mostly, his unicorns. His parents were nice with it, although kids would mock him for playing with “girl” toys; ever since he brought school his unicorns on “toy playing” day. He felt so bad he started bringing school only his other toys, but he missed the unicorns at home.

The boy named his favorite unicorn William, and started treating him as a friend, talking to him, putting him to sleep, feeding toy food, and taking him to the toy toilet. William was also his relief, his safe space, where he could unburden all his problems. He would then cuddle William, and show his first signs of male affection with him.

As the boy grew up, he became more and more queer, and the other kids isolated him. He had a pure heart, he didn’t know how to deal with such cruelty. He was also stopping to play with his toys, leaving his imagination behind, and soon he had no one to express himself to. His parents got worried, and changed him of school.

This other school, further away, had some rather unusual kids from a nearby town. The boy eventually became friends with a witch girl.

As he grew up even more, he wanted a boyfriend, but he was too shy. The girl told him she could make one for him with the help of the forest fairies, that she could animate one, but she needed an object or something that carried the essense of his feelings of a dreamed boyfriend, that essense would help shaping it's consciousness and personality. This process was risky and difficult, as the person had to put all these wishes and imagination in an object first, and it had to be strong, pure, for the fairies to help.

The boy thought of William, the old unicorn he had as a child.

He brought her the unicorn; she gathered some herbs, some of the boy's hair, an old crystal fruit, an empty Book of Life, and a piece of Ambrosia from her fridge. She made circles on the ground around the objects, lighted candles, and began conjuring the spell.

A strong wind started blowing, all candles extinguished, and lighted again in all colors of the rainbow. The small fairies of the forest showed up and begun flying in circles around them in a twister of lights, and then a strong lightning hit the ground, raising a cloud of dust.

When the dust settled, all the things disappeared, and there was a guy on fairy clothes laying on the ground. He had an unicorn horn over his head, a long magenta hair, hoofs, and a magenta ponytail.

The two walked over to take a closer look at it. William opened his eyes and started getting up.

They stood there, ready to run away if anything had gone wrong.

William approached the boy and said his name. And opened his arms, waiting for a hug. The boy slowly walked to him, and hugged William. The two hugged each other, a warm hug like if they were old friends. The girl got emotional and cryed. She eventually hugged them both.

The three walked back to the town; William knew everything about the boy like if he had always been there with him. William also had some fairy magic, and he was invisible to anyone he wanted to be.

William and the boy begun passing their time together, and so they started having a relationship. Eventually they also begun trading more affection and exploring each other bodies.

William’s cock had a funny shape the boy didn’t know what it was at first, but after some research he found out it was a horse cock.  It was much longer than his, almost like a rope or something. It was long and soft, so soft sometimes the boy would sleep over it, waking up with a funky smell on his hair. William was a little childish sometimes though, waking up the boy at night asking to play with him, swinging his huge horse cock at the boy’s face.

Time passed and they begun to fuck each other. It was harsh at first for the boy, not because the horse cock was huge and his ass was tight, but because William would fuck him too rough sometimes, William was a machine when he was topping, but the boy eventually got used to it and enjoyed it. As a bottom, William was as passionate, his ass hole pink and smooth but strong enough to make it feel very tight, squeezing and milking the boy’s cock. And William’s cum... it was thick. It was kind of sweet though, and had some flavor that resembled raspberries. He could fill a cup of it; and then it became the boy’s breakfast every morning.

Sex was amazing, but as time passed, William seemed too childish for him. He would reflect the boy’s behavior when he was a kid, but as the boy had grown up and changed, this became rather unsettling.

The two decided to be just friends. William started learning more about the world, discovering himself and having dreams of his own. He had a strong fairy identity, and wanted to do something good for others and those in need, as well as making more friends to play with.

The two eventually choose different paths in life, ever thankful of the time they had together.

Childish, but with a huge heart, William must grow up and learn how to deal with the adult life, while not losing his pure essence. He wants to grow a circle of friends, and whether or not this is gonna work, one can just hope they’ll be able to endure the rough playtime.

Favorite Sex Positions: Playing With The Rope, Rough Horse Riding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES:

1. MODS: These Sims use a lot of custom content, although nothing is “default replacement”. So you’ll just get a ton of new options from skins to accessories for your sims. If you notice anything strange with the mods, please tell me.
    I used Sims4Studio to disable these CC for random, and enable for most kinds of Sims and genders, but you can easily change that if you want.

2. CLOTHING: Sims are mostly SFW.
    The NSFW clothing goes in Sleep, with five suggested “types” of nudes, and an alternate Party “kinky” clothing. Tails are removed in naked clothing if they cover the butt, so that it doesn't clip during sex. Hope you people enjoy the styles!

3. FACE/BODY: I know, my sims may look a lot like each other, or too “thin” for your taste, but you are free to change that in your game. [ctrl+shift+C cas.fulleditmode] and have fun!

4. SLIDERS: I used a few sliders to make these Sims but I guess they don’t come in the mods folder. If anyone wants these, I can share too!

5. “Author: CODEX”: Game is excruciatingly costly in my country ? I used to support the devs but, I’m sorry, EA Games is pushing too hard here.

6. CREDITS: I have so much to thank for so many creators! Really, I used all kinds of mods from many sources (I got many GBs of mods), from Loverslab to The Sims Resource, Mod The Sims, and many tumblrs and blogs accross the internet. It's not possible to list everyone, some even stopped making content and I can't remember their names.
    This work is a hommage to all these talented creators out there! Thank you so much! 
    ❤️

I hope I covered everything, you can comment here or message me and I’ll try to help.

Now get them in your world and go have some fun!