Capture and Slavery

jackaspades

Ok idk if this has been tought of befor but for anyone working on a capture mod which im doing myself i may have come up with a way to get the rudementary capture part down in theory if you can have a script that on certain condition changes a npc's faction and their packages then you could get them to act accordingly now im not sure if this can be done yet but will be looking into it if anyones got some more information id love to hear it!

Ok idk if this has been tought of befor but for anyone working on a capture mod which im doing myself i may have come up with a way to get the rudementary capture part down in theory if you can have a script that on certain condition changes a npc's faction and their packages then you could get them to act accordingly now im not sure if this can be done yet but will be looking into it if anyones got some more information id love to hear it!

It's been done buddy. Look In downloads, it'll be on the front page.

Archived