Is there a way to freeze an NPC? not necessarily the Head but the Body

Dude500X

I've already figured out how I can have headless people (proper headless, decapitation) still walking around, what im trying to do now is how to utterly freeze an NPC. Like a mannequin. No movement below the head, would LOVE to keep the head active though haha.. frozen body of an aggresive NPC yelling insults but cant move would make my day.

Theres afew NPC's I want to decorate my house with.. ones who really have irked me off. (Nazeem).

Thank yee.

Open console, select NPC and type "tai"

This should turn the AI of for the selected NPC. Make sure that you have got the NPC selected before you type in "tai". If you do not have the NPC select it will disable the AI for the entire cell or game depending where you are. Some NPC will not function properly if you do this and then try to turn the AI back on again due to the scripts starting only at the point of a new game.

I've already figured out how I can have headless people (proper headless' date=' decapitation) still walking around, what im trying to do now is how to utterly freeze an NPC. Like a mannequin. No movement below the head, would LOVE to keep the head active though haha.. frozen body of an aggresive NPC yelling insults but cant move would make my day.

Theres afew NPC's I want to decorate my house with.. ones who really have irked me off. (Nazeem).

Thank yee.

[/quote']

-Sorry for my poor english.-

You can open the console, select the npc(just click on the npc while inside the console) and write "tai"(it will freeze the npc).

And i liked your idea of using NPCs as decorative things.:P

Archived