HELP the kite outfits problem

1 minute ago, walkin said:

I should mention you never sent me the cait one in the screenshot. I only have vault slave suit and vanessa. Send me the cait cause if these 2 work for you this whole conversation could be mute. Lol

look back up near first posts i sens the tvs suid caits set scoop digger and taoolicious street fighter should be 4 up there

3 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

this step doesn't work well with a good deal of CROSS's armor mods because of his mod design.

This is just my theory, it is the in-game sliders require an Armor & Armor Addon.

while CROSS's uses object modification to add armor pieces therefore bypasses the sliders.

so using the mods above

Scoop Digger should be fine for using in-game sliders

VTS and Caits Combat Zone cannot use in-game sliders properly

and BodyGen is a bigger pain with his mods

ahh so im fucked then lol

7 minutes ago, blake perren said:

what body and preset did you build it with ?

myself I use cbbebody physics. I have used the vaginamorthsphysics as well with no problems but it doesn't work very well so I don't use it anymore. So try what Invictaxe said and stick with the regular cbbe built in ones.

1 minute ago, walkin said:

myself I use cbbebody physics. I have used the vaginamorthsphysics as well with no problems but it doesn't work very well so I don't use it anymore. So try what Invictaxe said and stick with the regular cbbe built in ones.

yea i was using the ccbe physics at first cos i noticed some issues with vaginamorph aswell i just started running different bodys to see if that would help lol

4 minutes ago, blake perren said:

ahh so im fucked then lol

I wouldn't think you would need in game sliders for those few anyway. If youre already picking the cherry preset well lets face it you cant go any bigger and why would you want to make them smaller. Lol

2 minutes ago, blake perren said:

yea i was using the ccbe physics at first cos i noticed some issues with vaginamorph aswell i just started running different bodys to see if that would help lol

Still would be nice to know if I have the same issue with the cait one

18 minutes ago, blake perren said:

wish i could just get MXR on skype to help me he knows the slooty armor mods better than anyone

It works fine for me, I have all 4 built in game now and theyre fine. I think its a bodyslide issue not mod. But I will say I'm not keeping it on my game because its buggy. I know someone that said the piper outfit bugs out if you give it to piper she wont talk to you anymore or something like that. And I have seen this mod. It was pirated and fucked with and put on Bethesda so like I said earlier theres no doubt its probably why its gone and he wont answer. Cant really blame him, probably sick of people ripping it off to post elsewhere where theyre not supposed to.  I never bothered to check the in game sliders but as far as building them they worked. So good luck figuring it out but imo I wouldn't use these anyhow. My buddy that told me about the piper outfit tried loading earlier saves when it wasn't installed and she never fixed herself so he had to start his game over. Lol

4 minutes ago, walkin said:

It works fine for me, I have all 4 built in game now and theyre fine. I think its a bodyslide issue not mod. But I will say I'm not keeping it on my game because its buggy. I know someone that said the piper outfit bugs out if you give it to piper she wont talk to you anymore or something like that. And I have seen this mod. It was pirated and fucked with and put on Bethesda so like I said earlier theres no doubt its probably why its gone and he wont answer. Cant really blame him, probably sick of people ripping it off to post elsewhere where theyre not supposed to.  I never bothered to check the in game sliders but as far as building them they worked. So good luck figuring it out but imo I wouldn't use these anyhow. My buddy that told me about the piper outfit tried loading earlier saves when it wasn't installed and she never fixed herself so he had to start his game over. Lol

yea the piper bug is because of the replacer add on you can get,if you give her the normal scoop digger its meant for the pc not npc's so it fucks her scripting but yea think i might aswell just get rid of them lol n these ones wernt pirated they came from nexus before he removed them all i believe the real reason is he dont wanna be associated with these ''types'' of mods anymore,peak times tho these were some good looking armors

10 minutes ago, blake perren said:

yea the piper bug is because of the replacer add on you can get,if you give her the normal scoop digger its meant for the pc not npc's so it fucks her scripting but yea think i might aswell just get rid of them lol n these ones wernt pirated they came from nexus before he removed them all i believe the real reason is he dont wanna be associated with these ''types'' of mods anymore,peak times tho these were some good looking armors

Yeah I hear ya. I wasn't saying these were taken, I just know I've seen them. Lol.  To wrap it up the body in the first screen shot is the body that is loaded up in bodyslide, it doesn't come with the outfit. But I know the outfit can be built and change the size of the body automatically no matter of the body size cause I seen it on the Xbox. Who knows- works for some not others. Have a good one

7 minutes ago, walkin said:

Yeah I hear ya. I wasn't saying these were taken, I just know I've seen them. Lol.  To wrap it up the body in the first screen shot is the body that is loaded up in bodyslide, it doesn't come with the outfit. But I know the outfit can be built and change the size of the body automatically no matter of the body size cause I seen it on the Xbox. Who knows- works for some not others. Have a good one

yea and you bro,thanks anyway lol

• 1 year later...

has any one figured this BS out? having exact same problem. outfit studio wont even load my cbbe to fusion girl conversions/ presets whatever. only body talk shows up! naked body is fine, but when clothes go on, the body does not fill out the clothes.

image.png.4f603d38372b14b6ea1cab7518d954e8.pngimage.png.326dcb953aea1053802facf3df063644.pngimage.png.8761fa77eb9e35438c9ff6c28aea331f.pngimage.png.9327c4d7744dc4f54b32be9eac52c220.png