Lucius : if hell exist this is it..

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

lucius_banner4-78849-full.jpeg

Warning : this games contains Voilence , Drug abuse , Alcohol Abuse , Sex ,voilence and gore [ Perfect game ever] Viewer/readers discretion is advised.

Game name : Lucius

Game company : shiver

Game genre : Horror/Puzzle/Adventure

Rating : AO [ Adult only]

Platform : xbox 360/PS3/pc

Mods: none [easy to mod]

company rating : Indie

Platform PC support : windows/MAC

Graphic rating:8/10

Gameplay Wise :7.2/10

Storyline : 6/10

Music:5/10

Total Rating 8/10

Review

Ah.. don't you just love smell of hell when you wake up in the morning while watching people suffer when you bored, if you the type that didn't mind " satanic " themed game , this game is for you , you play as Lucius inspired character from the omen , your only objective here is simple kill any idiots on the house that your character think he/she is annoying.

To think of it , shiver is relatively new on the scene so let's all give them a big welcome and "thumbs up " for making Triple A title for Indie game, not a lot of indie game has this rating most of them are pure retarded shoot em up , platform and other pointless game its not that i don't like the game its the concept that i hate, how many of you guys see that indie game and u want super awesome non mainstream game would rather play this shit! look below.

5e9ec570d78a8adad3a1ccbd2ae07c3eab0fcb99.jpg__620x300_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Yuck! that game above is just tardly awfull , But if you want below then you enjoy what indie platform truly capable off!

_-LUCIUS-PC-_.jpg

much better, sorry i'm gonna make this post a bit entertaining to occupy your time , anyway speaking about graphics its the first indie kind that able to pull off such massive graphic intensive game look like big budget game mostly indie game that has this concept uses same bullshit actor over and over, what annoys me on this game certain character hint : your mom will constantly annoy the fuck out of you like you wanna kill her so bad , but u have to wait next chapter as the game progresses , you will earn presents that will help you on your quest to dominate every idiots on this house with your evil plan to take over the world, well after all Lucifer is your father you can choose whether you wanted to be good doing chores for the family at the same time annihilate everything that you and your character want that person to go to hell. killing on this game will act as an offering to Lucifer he will gain more soul if you help him and earn more perks like your own power.

The most annoying thing again about this game its the motion blur , it's really not needed the type game like t his if it was crysis then it made sense but puzzle game its like 3do all over again but that's just minor complaint the big one here its the glitches i discovered few of them u got stuck on the ledge, u got stuck inside of boxes, side quest didn't go correctly i downloaded the patch but still the problem remain same , it has problems here and t here the rest this game is like taking an awesome walk in the park.

is this game worth to buy ?

Yes if you looking for something unique and different , will it be worth for replay value as for linear game-play no , it has no replay value but if you leave it for a while and play it again after a month it will act like entirely new game that's how i enjoy old games that i have. to be honest with you this game is addicting but at the same time linear game-play just ruin it.

Archived