Queries on making custom syringer ammo

dweezer

Okay, so I'm making a mod that can adjust actor's physical attributes with custom syringer ammo, but I'm wondering how I need to set up the OnHit event properly on this.

Spoiler

Event OnEffectStart(actor akTarget, actor akCaster)
    RegisterForHitEvent(akTarget)
EndEvent

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akTarget, ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked, string apMaterial)
    If akProjectile.HasKeyword(MB_boobsupkw)
        ScaleUp(akTarget as actor, "breast")
    ElseIf akProjectile.HasKeyword(MB_boobsdnkw)
        Scaledown(akTarget as actor, "breast")
    EndIf
    RegisterForHitEvent(akTarget)
EndEvent

The above block is what I've created so far as a test, though I'm not sure if this will work correctly as I can't tell if I need to track what the projectile is, or the source for the different ammo types. I'm also not sure if the OnEffectStart is going to be enough to figure out what NPC I target, or if I need to approach this in a different way. Equipping directly to the player works in a different function in the same script, though. Any help would be great.

Archived