HDT-SMP Skyrim LE Q&A

Kars

Hello LL!

Its again me and im still trying to make a working xml setup :D. I got familiar with a few things about SMP but still many things are unclear and if any of you know the answers or can help with it receive a big THANK YOU! :)

1. In the bullet engine i belive the <mass> and <inertia> is automatically created for a shape but in skyrim we have to guess it. I wonder if there is any guides or help for that.

2. <penetration> and <prenetration> it is still unclear as iv read that some guy stated one goes for the p#nis and the other could go for the p#ssy also it is only usable on <triangle> bones but when 2 triangle bone collide things get f#cked up. So im still not sure which to use and how. They are working together with <friction> and <restitution> as i gathered up the infos and most probably we need this for a good looking p#ssy physic. <penetration> default size is 4 cm aka 0.04 as i read it at some topic.

3. The <shared>public</shared>and <shared>internal</shared> is still unclear as the chinese site automatic translation make it unclear. It takes resources from the cpu if we mess this up i guess. But what is the right way?

20 hours ago, Kars said:

Hello LL!

Its again me and im still trying to make a working xml setup :D. I got familiar with a few things about SMP but still many things are unclear and if any of you know the answers or can help with it receive a big THANK YOU! :)

1. In the bullet engine i belive the <mass> and <inertia> is automatically created for a shape but in skyrim we have to guess it. I wonder if there is any guides or help for that.

2. <penetration> and <prenetration> it is still unclear as iv read that some guy stated one goes for the p#nis and the other could go for the p#ssy also it is only usable on <triangle> bones but when 2 triangle bone collide things get f#cked up. So im still not sure which to use and how. They are working together with <friction> and <restitution> as i gathered up the infos and most probably we need this for a good looking p#ssy physic. <penetration> default size is 4 cm aka 0.04 as i read it at some topic.

3. The <shared>public</shared>and <shared>internal</shared> is still unclear as the chinese site automatic translation make it unclear. It takes resources from the cpu if we mess this up i guess. But what is the right way?

1. no

2. xVnwAU9.png.98ed50f139e61dde4e3773a446dcaa1f.png.52ef458947ff7d66846fc4e4a8242c53.png

==================== Update 20180120========================
For compatibility reasons, modify the <shared> default value to public
Nonetheless, it is recommended that modules that do not need to collide with other characters be declared as internal to reduce the number of operations

whats unclear about that?

Ah so both prenetration and penetration works. If i write prenetration the script handles it as penetration. So there is no variety. Non collision objects should be labeled <shared>internal</shared> to save on cpu/gpu usage. Thanks for the heads up!

Archived