Question about LandEv2

sathiny

I been wander about LandE scripts and settings and couldn't find a way to make any NPC who is naked a target for rapers (be they man or woman, companions or not)

1th Question: Is there suck setting on LandEv2? If yes, where can I make the adjusts?

2nd Question: If not, how can I make suck changes?

3nd Question: Is there a mod or a script I can bring in to make NPCs rape/prostituit NPCs under command from the PC? Like, Lovers VoiceSSP give you a lot of dialogs and maybe there is a way to use some of those mod that let you give ordens to your companions add some stuff related to LoverS - like "Go and rape the gal you just beat up" or "Go and sell yourself to some rich guy". I know that its can be a little strange, but if you play a evil char, those lines make all the sense.

Still on that topic, is it so hard to make a script that integrat ordens to the LoverS universe? I really bad at script, but if someone is willing to help/teach me how I can do it, I more than happy to do so:P

**maybe it can even had other kind of ordens too, like "go eat", "go drink", "go sleep", "go bath" or "go and had sex to be full satsfacted" to be used with those survival suits mods.**

LandE rape is always player only. If you want NPCs raping NPCs, you want LoversRaperS or Joburg.

If you want to order NPC1 to rape NPC2 for your amusement, you can do that with Tachicat.

If you want to order around NPCs, RapeSlave and related mods give you those options.

If you want almost complete control of NPCs that won't interfere with LoverS, then use the Mad Companionship Spells.

Archived