the sims 4 exporting animation problem

ellessarr

hello guys, i'm looking to try to make some funny project with sims 4 (making a animation) but i'm stuck with a problem:

I'm using the most new version of the sims4 studio and i can export the in game animations to blender but having 1 issue

1 - issue exporting "size", when using the studio 4 to export a animation to blender i'm getting stuck with the sims coming in "micro size", they are coming like in the size of a finger, have any way on blender or maybe maya(exporting from blender to maya) to re escale the sim rig to another size like let's say 1.8m or any other than the finger size???, it's possible to fix that rigging to another size????

to be clear i'm not talking about new animation or get a already exist rigg, but i'm talking about getting the in game used animations and editing/ using then to make new animations or using then to make a short animation (i'm looking for that, to be more clear i'm tinking in make a short animation with sims characters but using or maya or maybe unreal engine to make the animation to look how they can look using a more powerfull engine like unreal

Archived