Walk me through...

NatanusLikens

Let's use Lydia for my example so someone can walk me through how to alter her to what I want. Again Lydia is just the example.

1. Change her to Loli race with custom hair (I tried this but couldn't change her hair or match her skin tone to Loli).

2. Change her fighting style to Magic Conjurer that uses spells like Bound Axe. (Not an example I actually want to change a character to this) I want to somehow set this up to where she randomly chooses "Bound" Weapons instead of just one like a normal "Mage" would. IOW most Follower mages use one spell say Lightning Bolt, I want her to use a different one say 50% of the time. I imagine this will 100% have to be some kind of script add in. (Dual wield possibilities)

3. Add new bound Weapons AND Armor: for example Bound Elven Bow, Bound Elven Knife, Bound Ebony Sword, Bound Dwarven Helmet etc...

WHY???? I found a mod that adds in a character from one of my semi-Favorite Animes as a Follower... but they went about this character totally wrong. Hair is wrong, Fighting style is Melee based instead of (in terms of Skyrim or Oblivion for that matter) Bound Weapons/Armor.

Making this character Loli Race is just personal prefrence :P

Archived