Skyrims gravity sucks

florien

When i started my third playthrough in skyrim i really got to pick through quests,skills and lore (in the first clear i just wanted to "save the world" quickly).I later started to decorate my house(s)

But one thing i was dissapointed with was that goddamn gravity and possitioning areas on items,i wanted shelves filled with potions and misc items and i wanted to do it manually!But every time i try to place items on shelves manually they either fall off the shelves or dissapear later on.

So my question is,are there any types of mods to fix these things?Better placing or such?

Thank you in advance!:blush:

PS

I know that if i myself would try to create any mods i would fail so hard,basicly all i know is how to manually install mods and with nmm,other than that is like magic to me :D

Another thing regarding item decoration is there was a bug (unsure if it was fixed) that would cause objects dropped by the player to revert to the original location they entered the world space at, so you drop in the middle of the room and move it to a table, it will revert to the middle of the room again.

Archived