Torture Devices - Prisoner Shackles

walkin

Okay I hope I'm not beating a dead bush or whatever you want to call it but I need help understanding how to start or trigger animations for torture devices and prisoner shackles. I don't want a full blown AAF set up with sex and shit going on 24/7. For me that gets old real fast. I have the bare minimum AAF set up with RSE#4 Brothels. That's all I want and I have it working just fine so I'm not gonna do what everyone else seems to do and ask or state "my animations don't work" literally right under the same friggin question that has a answer already given. I'm not that quite naïve or new at modding. Most of the time I'll find a guide and I'll figure it out myself. I looked for a couple hours for some kind of guide to help with torture devices but anything I find for me is kinda vague. All I'm getting is you have to use console commands and that's about it. On the web page for torture devices it shows you some of the commands but there isn't a step by step guide to help you through it. That's what I would really appreciate someone helping me with. Just guide me through 1 scenario and I'll figure out the rest of them. The steps you have to go through. Like do you click on a actor first then build device. Do you build device first. Information on that kind of thing is what I need to know. Like I said my game is ready to go. AAF is installed and working the boxes were checked for torture devices support I just need to know how to trigger the thing. Thank you in advance.

Archived