New Vegas Strip Club Mod: Need Help.

Messenjah

Hey guys, looking for some help with finishing up a strip club mod for Fallout New Vegas. You can read about it here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/841248-strip-club-mod-help-wanted/page__gopid__6751570#entry6751570

Currently, I need:

Clothing texture artists (nylons/lace, etc.

Voice actresses to voice the strippers/hookers. Already have one voice actress on board so far. She voiced some of the work for ASX, otherwise known as Adult Show XXX.

Pin-up artist: looking for something tasteful but sexy and somewhat revealing, for pin-up posters around the Wrangler.

I'm not an inexperienced modder, nor lazy lol.

I've worked on this mod since about 2008/2009 when Fallout 3 was first released. I have been a mod designer since 2001. I've actually written a series of video tutorials that can be found on Youtube called, "Blender to Fallout and Back." I have imported and developed probably over a hundred or so custom meshes that are unused, simply because I tossed the idea or re-wrote something. I'm very much a perfectionist with my work, but at this point, it is time to wrap up the project and finish with what I have. Fallout:NV is just too buggy to make it worth my time to create a brand new club for the player to explore. But it is worth a small project such as this. That is, unless of course, the AI/script update bugs have been patched.

I do not wish to use the default outfits because they are honestly horribly ugly, not to mention that the default body meshes are awful. The thing that always bothered me was that New Vegas was supposed to be a city that was untouched... so why does everything there look like a dump?

Mind you, there will be full nudity in the mod, just no explicit sex because during my time working with various animators, most of them have bailed in the end or simply fell off the grid entirely.

Fortunately, everything that I have done, works, and I know with 100% certainty that it WILL work, because I have had all of this stuff working in the past.

I already have outfits for the prostitutes/strippers and I am using some meshes from other artists. I am fully capable of exporting/importing meshes, creating custom meshes, and rigging them.

Here is an example of my current mesh:

UEvaa.jpg

If I don't get an artist to help out with it though, I may pull the plug on the outfit and just use something that I have already made. Would be nice to finish it however. The issue is that I don't really have time to mess with complex texturing right now, since I have plenty on my plate as-is. Nylon/lace is not my area of expertise anyway. Just need the leggings and the back of the bra done... the rest I can even do on my own.

Mostly however, I'm looking for voice talent. Just need 3-4 female voices to help out. The rest is just re-writing my scripts so that they can handle 4 different npc's with some additional AI packages.

As for pin-up art... that really needs to be done from scratch and is the other main thing that would make the place a bit more lively. Not completely necessary but would be a very nice and welcome addition.

About the only thing I'd suggest is to not make this a modification of the Atomic Wrangler but a new strip club. The Wrangler is already modded to hell and back by a ton of mods and you run the risk of bumping heads with most of them. I realize this advice is likely far too late and you're probably too far along in your development cycle.

I gotta agree with astymma, VERY common mod location, thus less likely to even be considered.

Prehaps replace a random building with no interior with the new strip club building, or have a destroyed house replaced with a new building out of brick, then just add some mentions of how it was built from scavenged bricks when you weave in the back story.

Archived