Playlists and/or renaming animations (WW)

zdecoyz

I'm completely new to the community, so sorry if this already exists or is well known. Nothing ever came up when I tried to search for a mod like this...

Basically, I'm looking for something that makes it easier to organize animations. I've found that a lot of the names animators use are confusing or vague to me (that's okay, I know English isn't everyone's first language) so I'd love to be able to rename them and possibly sort them into playlists. It would be especially helpful to be able to manually set what genders can participate and what position they can be in. I've found a few animations that don't seem to care what my Sims are packing, such as lesbian or gay animations that pop up for a straight couple.

Wicked Whim's ability to enable/disable animations and save settings almost achieves this, but the names and genders are still an issue for me. Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, zdecoyz said:

I'm completely new to the community, so sorry if this already exists or is well known. Nothing ever came up when I tried to search for a mod like this...

Basically, I'm looking for something that makes it easier to organize animations. I've found that a lot of the names animators use are confusing or vague to me (that's okay, I know English isn't everyone's first language) so I'd love to be able to rename them and possibly sort them into playlists. It would be especially helpful to be able to manually set what genders can participate and what position they can be in. I've found a few animations that don't seem to care what my Sims are packing, such as lesbian or gay animations that pop up for a straight couple.

Wicked Whim's ability to enable/disable animations and save settings almost achieves this, but the names and genders are still an issue for me. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm this seems interesting, however I've been around awhile and have not come across anything like this yet! Would be cool to see something like this

• 1 year later...

I have this same question. I have searched and discovered that nobody seems to want to spend the time to explain how you set up a playlist for two women so you don't have them giving a BJ as if one were male. What I am going to try is that when I see an animation that I like and fits, I'll favorite it through the radial menu (I think there is such an option), then I will create the playlist from favorites. I'll let ya'all know if this works.

Archived