Texture/model issue

bearmang

hey all, so im a bit new to using bodyslider and presets, but i downloaded CBBE, FSM, Valk face for body/face textures. Then I downloaded some skimpy armor mods, mostly just 2pac skimpy armor and i have fourplay nude suits. So I followed the directions on how to load and build in bodyslide but this keeps happening AFTER i leave character creation. In character creation it looks perfectly fine, and has no weird mesh issues like that.

did i do something wrong in bodyslide? is there a way to delete the builds or do I have to reinstall bodyslide to start from scratch? help please!

Edit: I should add im using LacPs4 presets in the post your sexy screens here. I built the nude body in to the CBBE body, previews fine and works, and i batch built the outfit body in the cbbe vanilla and 2pac skimpy armor so its used there. Could that be the issue? should I just not batch build the 2 and leave it as is?

Edit2: nvm i found a fix, but how do i get the skimpy outfits to work? Do I have to batch build them?

wtf.png

For whatever reason, your character is using the vanilla body texture instead of a CBBE body texture. Do you have any mods installed that might cause the player character to have a non-standard texture path? Like "Unique Player" or something? I'm not 100% familiar with the nudesuits install and what it does, but that could be a possible cause, I don't know.

As for the skimpy outfits, if you installed the replacer version, batch build should work fine - it just builds all the outfit meshes (in the currently selected groups) to the currently selected Bodyslide slider set and puts them in the armor mesh folders etc. etc. Batch building isn't anything special, it just means you don't have to click "Build" over and over.

Not all outfits have a skimpy version, though. So if you're not sure if it worked or not, be sure you're using an outfit that actually does have a skimpy version. Also, watch out for any other mods that might change the outfit paths. Hope this answered at least some of your questions maybe.

Archived