sims 3 Thread

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Hey boys and girls

mobile_game_banner_com.eamobile.sims3_na_qwf

Today i have funny thread just for lols , don't get me wrong i effing love sims its only game with heap load of expansion pack so today i went patching the game like mad dispute my copy is original, so i went downloading 1.39 patch some random people actually advised me to use that patch ok , i went downloading frenzy mods and everything cuz i dont really like the expansion katy perry WTF lol XD.

125619-the-sims-sims-3-3.jpg

anyway jk i did have world adventure ---> supernatural , So i went nuts on the patch , And i press The almighty windows properties behold the kraken! 140gb popped up in middle of nowhere HOLY EFFin christ i laughing my ass off so hard i went like EA why the hell do you guys made patch this big even Skyrim isn't this big somewhere 130mb not bad. but 140gb GOD DAMN man.

sb10-10.jpg

what sims 1.39 have , the new marketing sims 3 have is taking the online advantage and yes folks the online feature is back 1.42 is gonna add heap load of stuff , sims 3 is gonna use real life currency too buy the outfit now.

sims3april30.jpg

on this store you spent simpoint, how to earn simpoint you can either go 7 eleven if the store has one , walmart [LOL!] , Bestbuy < - love this store! and other gaming store you have a simpoint will provide you with unique set of number you can top up.

or simply Use your credit card simple right , heck no! i don't like the idea i like my game to be free why the heff to sell exclusive outfit WHY?!! , let alone on buying expansion and now the game asking me to buy simpoints and just experience unqiue outfit what a load of crap!. but still sims 3 is very addicting if you get into it.

At least this game has shed a light after update they bringing sims 2 content basement etc... really awosome update!

but prepare each update will cost 1gb bandwith!.

Don't like how EA went about selling quite a few things and their policies... Anyway the Sims 3 is ok (lies, very addictive). Never played the others.

I don't like how the faces are done in vanilla sims 3, they're so round, devoid of character and soul, similar to the Bethsoft Oblivion characters'. Good thing for mods in both cases.

Haven't played since before pets, after the seasons release I went back (am back) to see what was up.

Seasons is ok, supernatural I really liked and showtime wasn't worth it. Before I left Sims I was playing one of those challenge games, think the middle ages town-generational challenge and with the changes from seasons it's much more challenging

Their homes have a lot of spaces open to the sky, like dining room and housing area are separated by a garden. So, when the sims go to the kitchen or bedrooms they get drenched in the rain, roast in the sun and freeze in the winter. Adds a bit of harsh realism. The little seasonal things they do, like that seasonal fair and new seasonal items are ok. The new attraction system is stupid and buggy so I threw a mod at it.

Haven't done much with the aliens yet, found one scanning my genie's plants and hypnotized her into tending them. Adopted a baby kitten for my witch couple, was cute except it chewed up their chairs and chased the neighbor around. Liked how you can control the pets when they grow up. Horses are sort of buggy. Pets' motives drain sort of fast compared to a sim's and the minor pets are sort of lame.

Really like the allergies/disease system opened up by seasons. Took advantage of a nice mod to get my sims their plagues.

Archived