v0.5

Sections

1 - Description

2 - Installation

3 - Customization

4 - Known Issues/Incompatibilities

5 - Credits and Thanks

1 - Description

First let me inform that english is not my first language. Please be patient with errors and lack of clarity.

This mod adds more variation to the weight slider, allowing the creation of characters that range from really skinny to really chubby.

To that purpose, it uses a custom preset of CBBE, a custom head mesh, and a custom femalehead.tri to change the head shape with the weight slider. Thanks to the kind permission of Caliente, the mod includes meshes for the body and all armors and clothes already released by Caliente for CBBE - see http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666'>http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666 and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273

Those shapes affect all default races. So this mod will change the appearance of all vanilla NPCs and all custom NPCs that use your default body and head mesh.

Included is my bodyslide preset for users that want to tune the body shape to their own taste. WARNING - My bodyslide preset requires Stuffed_Bunny's CB++ to apply correctly (check the Customization Section of this file).

The body have two main versions, standard and smaller breasts, for the smaller breasts version I sugest to use the CBBE slim textures.

Included is my bodyslide preset for users that want to tune the body shape to their own taste. WARNING - My bodyslide preset requires Stuffed_Bunny's CB++ to apply correctly (check the Customization Section of this file).

2 - INSTALLATION

a - Download CBBE from here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666 and install it following the included instructions.

b - Download CBBE - MV (the main file in this page) or CBBE - MV Smaller Breasts. Download with manager and double click it to activate. Or extract the archive and copy the containing meshes folder to your skyrim/data folder, overwrite when needed.

That's it!

c OPTIONAL - If you want the nevernude version, follow steps a and b then download CBBE - MV NeverNude. Extract the archive and copy the containing meshes folder to your skyrim/data folder, overwrite when needed.

3 - Customization

The Head - If you're not happy with the head shape (I know, my sculpting skills suck), I encourage you to use the included femalehead.nif and the femalehead.tri to sculpt a better one (no kidding, my sculpting really sucks). All I ask if these files are used as base for your mod is for you to include me in the thanks and give me automatic permission to use your (better) femalehead.nif and femalehead.tri files as optionals to this mod.

The Body - Man, you really got to start playing with Bodyslide - it is included here CBBE and with Stuffed_Bunny's CB++

Bodyslide with all sliders added in CB++ allow for almost ANY human body shape conceivable to be created with a few clicks. The tool also allows you to create lots of armor and clothes adapted to the body you created.

In the main archive for this mod is included a "Caliente Tools" folder, paste it over your Caliente Tools folder to add the preset from this mod, fire bodyslide tool and change the body to your personal taste.

4 - Known Issues/Incompatibilities

The neck is poorly sculpted, sorry I did my best.

Some armor and clothes clip a bit with the body, I'll try to adjust them and add to the mod in future updates.

This mod will be incompatible with any mod that changes the default femalehead.nif and the femalehead.tri files.

Will also be incompatible with mods that make the vanilla races use diferent head mesh.

5 - Credits and Thanks

Caliente - for creating CBBE and bodyslide and giving permission to use her work in this mod.

Stuffed_Bunny - for creating CB++ and helping me in the initial development and giving permission to use his work in this mod.

KillerKeo - for creating "Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2 Armor Set" and giving permission to use his work in this mod.

Me - for making this mod!

Special thanks to Vioxsis - For exporting the .nif file each time i made a tweak (read "a lot of times") and never complaining.

Download: CBBE - MV

post-62101-13597880786975_thumb.jpg

post-62101-13597880788028_thumb.jpg

post-62101-13597880862794_thumb.jpg

One of these days I'll figure out how to install body sliders. On that day' date=' my PC will be a zoftig motherfucker.

[/quote']

It's very easy, and it allows for a custom body to be made that you yourself want. With a window to view and sliders for about anything, you really should use it if your saying " one of these days ". Just install it any place, use it, create your body, then replace any existing body for vanilla or custom as you see fit. Pretty simple!

On an aside, nice job linking the head meshes to the body. I would have never thought of it tbh. I use all 3 custom head tri already, modded from 3 different resources, but I think this idea is solid. Good job!

Hi thanks for your work sunspot2. Using bodyslide isn't for everyone and the work you did on the headmesh is great.

In a way this is like a distro of what can be done with Bodyslide for those who can't roll their own. It makes it very nice. Also the upper end face links in well with the now abandoned Chubby races of Skyrim.

I wonder if using some of your techniques that Chubby Races could be extended within reason. I get the original idea, your body is still within the range of adventuring, but the CR mod was more about those characters that had more a luxury life style.

There aren't any headmeshes or bodyslide options for guys, but I wonder if scale skeletons could be transformed in the same way. Or a seperate skeleton and mesh could be assigned for the male characters using the FatNords mod?

Sorry a wee bit OT, just writing out load/thinking out on forum (?!)

...I wonder if using some of your techniques that Chubby Races could...

Hi, thanks for commenting.

My starting point was exactly chubby races mod and I'm atm refining the head for CBBE-MV and developing a head and .tri for a CBBE conversion of Chubby races (work that just got easier after stuffed_bunny released the chubby races body for CB++).

I can create a chubby head for males, but have no idea if there is a body to use it with.

...I wonder if using some of your techniques that Chubby Races could...

Hi' date=' thanks for commenting.

My starting point was exactly chubby races mod and I'm atm refining the head for CBBE-MV and developing a head and .tri for a CBBE conversion of Chubby races (work that just got easier after stuffed_bunny released the chubby races body for CB++).

I can create a chubby head for males, but have no idea if there is a body to use it with.

[/quote']

Well there is Fat Nords (new skeleton) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19296 or just the nude mesh (no clothes) from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488 Sundracon Nude

Yep I have my own bodyslide preset that works quite nicely :) called 'Ai to Amy' after Ai Shinozaki and Amy Villainous

I love the idea of chubby women in Skyrim. I'm confused about exactly what this mod does. Does it add one single slider to the Bodyslide tool? or several? Does this support the many sliders that are built into the CB++ tool? Somehow I just don't quite understand. Please help?

This is more of a stand alone body. It has a custom head too, unique to this mod, based off of the old Chubby Races head, but working with a more standard body.

In a way this body saves you developing your own custom preset for CB++ as Sunspot2 has done all of the hard work for you.

I think i understand. You're saying there is one body scale which responds to the weight slider and no customization is possible. At least I think that is what you are saying.

The plump and busty shape is quite lovely! But I don't think I want to give up all the presets that I have created for myself for CB++. I still wish I had modding talent to make pretty girls like Sunspot2 has done.