I need help transferring bone weights for a feral ghoul overhaul

joan54

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on Loverslab, so first and foremost, I want to introduce myself. I'm a little time modder looking to improve myself with a few basic replacement mods, levelled lists edits etc, in order to join up with a Fallout 4 rewritting project.

My current problem is this : I am working on a feral ghoul overhaul that would transform them into discarded Synths. For that, I need to change their appearance from feral ghoul to Dima.

I understood that I need to transfer the weight-bones of the feral ghoul skeleton to Dima's body through Outfitstudio, export the .nif and replace the original feral ghoul ones with it. I tried using the skeleton from the mod "feral ghouls converted to human zombies", since it has the standard humanoid proportions, but it doesn't seem to work.

Everytime I try, the .nif is distorted and acts like some kind of non-euclidian creature from hell when it moves.

Could somebody please help me ?

Thanks in advance and merry christmas to everybody!

Archived