How do i start the sex anim. of the XLV mod?

OrcVakarian

i was looking for an alternative mod to asx adult mod and found a mod from someone posts his problems with an mod named XLV sex mod.

he also attached the original file to his thread and so i download it and install it.

im lacking english but i think ive installed it correctly.

when im start to play skyrim there comes some news in my upper left screen: (-) motion bla bla is valid.

i have no idea what this means:)

can someone help me whith this mod?

i have no idea how to start these anims or if i really installed it correctly

post-86635-13597880723191_thumb.jpg

this mod use same animation what use mini lovers' date=' developer same persone.

for srat sex animation you must speak with NPC. any npc. and chooseo ne of two option, sex with PC - your characer

or NPC, with other NPC.

[/quote']

so i have to download first the mini lover mod? ok, that explains a lot:D

where can i find this mod?...

this mod use same animation what use mini lovers' date=' developer same persone.

for srat sex animation you must speak with NPC. any npc. and chooseo ne of two option, sex with PC - your characer

or NPC, with other NPC.

[/quote']

so i have to download first the mini lover mod? ok, that explains a lot:D

where can i find this mod?...

You don't need minilovers for XLV. But you do need to copy over ALL the files, even the .txt one, into the appropriate directories. That's what threw me for a loop the first time I used it.

You don't need minilovers for XLV. But you do need to copy over ALL the files, even the .txt one, into the appropriate directories. That's what threw me for a loop the first time I used it.

i did. but i cant see any spells or items given to me, to play this animations

but wait... even the sample folder and test esp's?

the readme is unreadeble for me. looks some kind of hyroglyphs to me:)

sorry for this. im really not good in installing things manually...maybe im too afraid of it, and my lack of understanding english makes me silly.

I have video for you -

in console no need write anything. It's simple example -

http://www.mediafire.com/?o28oe40dm11c5je

for a sex position change - press Y or U

For a sex speed, press G / H

Quality very bad, iright now i was in the test location, check "body" type and good "heads" without neck gap. for NPC ww

Very important - you can't quit sex scene with jump, or somehting liek this.

You must pres "H" fwe tims and "cum" only after this sex scene ends.

Plus, can be glitch, don't quit game / teleport / live room, just after sex animation end.

One of my save was corrupted, because i quit house, right after XLV animation.

Plus, you have "pyonn" option. It's re-start npc, if they stuck e.t.c. Don't use often, onlyin extra case.

All this in DIALOG window, you can have sex ,with anything, what can speak.

_________

OH ! I forgot :DDDDDDDD

most important part, it's WILL NOT WORK, simple after you copy files.

1) copy everything, in data folder.

2) select plugins

3) run "BOSS" for current plugin load.

4) right after you load your save file, wait ~ 1-2min, untile all "notice" on the left side, will be gone, it's time for plugin stabilisation.

5) press ~ and type "showracemenu" without ""

6)change your character weight, and name.

7) made made safe, clean, not "re-writed"

8) quit game, re-open game - load safe file

9) now plugin must work.

he have the mod installed correctly. the issue is that he cannot see the dialogue text. in that case, you need to use the console and write: showracemenu

dont change anything, just put your character name again and once finished you will get the dialogue from any npc (you will find the lines pretty easy).

this is in case you dont see the dialogues to start sex from npcs.

IMPORTANT: using the "showracemenu" console command could break your character, i recommend you to use this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20394

Wow thanks for the relplys guys!

ok' date=' may it work too with the meatformer in the ragged flaggon?

showracemenue changes my make-up and other facial parts when im using this command.

but i will try it for sure!

thanks again for the replys

[/quote']

Hmm... I was missing the dialogue, but all I had to do was save, then reload the save (without quitting). Didn't have to mess with showracemenu. It's also important to remove all minilovers .esms and .esps, or the SKSE event handling will conflict.

And no, you don't need the xlv_test.txt file either. I didn't, at least. If you look at it, it does nothing for the mod. It's just a readme, not an .ini.

Hmm... I was missing the dialogue, but all I had to do was save, then reload the save (without quitting). Didn't have to mess with showracemenu. It's also important to remove all minilovers .esms and .esps, or the SKSE event handling will conflict.

And no, you don't need the xlv_test.txt file either. I didn't, at least. If you look at it, it does nothing for the mod. It's just a readme, not an .ini.

that is strange...for some reasion i just can peform two sex animations,as activ and passiv part. and a new dialogue appears: Dress Yourself. but nothing happens

just the doggy style and missionary station. every other anim. goes to the ground idle static pose, for both sex partners.

i had the same issue with halofarms MALE POSERS Mod. only the half of the Poses work, every other is the static base idle. but his Pinup POser Mod works flawless, im really losing the overwiev with all of this mods:D

ah yeah... great... after clean save and reinstall every anim. mod i got an t base pose....

when i use the fnisgeneratefor user i got an "ERROR 9"

Is there anyway to reverse? My adult show XXX messup too.

ah. i found something!

when i was install the xlv things and run the "generators

for users" from fnis, i encountered an error 9...

but after disaling the esp's and scripst it works fine, except animation 2, 3, 4, and 5 from the mini lover mod.

the original pinup poser works abolutley perfect. every idle.

but ill try to install the whole xlv mod without running the fnis tool.

but im still wondering, why only the half of all Mini Lover anims. work...

help would be VERY NICE:D

and ill did try the showracemenu and creating a new save and loading without quitting the game.. only the dress dialouge shows up and nothing happens

@chinnpoppo: so the mini lover/altern/extended conflict with the XLV?

sorry if i ask, but im nnot sure if i understand this right.

all of this is getting out of my hands:(

here some images of my anims that i can use. every else won't show or played.

if i try to change the load order, my game crashes after loading, so i guess its the right load order:D

post-86635-13597880743016_thumb.jpg

Nope, i use all ero mods at the same time, and 0 conflicts.

But, seems like you can use only two first animations, current ?

I had this when first time install minilovers, sou -

install minilovers, update FINS, AND use "fix" file (add to this message)

Simple re-place all after install mini lovers.

after this load save adn test.

PLust tell me, do you use any other animation mods? they actualy can conflict. also grab x32 skeleton (add to message)

Try him too. I'm not sure, but, ~~ test.

First try skeleton, if not helps, try minilovers + fix.

just the pinup poser mods, asx adult mod realistic ragdolls and force, and bathing beautys luxury suite music and fnis of coure. ok ill test the skeleton file now.

i will reply soon, but i have to go to work in 2 hours:D

so just override the ML mods with the ML FNISpatch?

yeah, i did. got since a while the version 3-3-2 and spell addon 3-2

but nothing seems to work right.

but back to my main question:D

how can i make the XLV mod work?

seems to conflict with FORES fnis behaviours and scrips.

and... what is this ero mod?!:D

NEED to know!^^

oh god im silly:D you mean all sex mods.

got it now:D

yeah' date=' i did. got since a while the version 3-3-2 and spell addon 3-2

but nothing seems to work right.

but back to my main question:D

how can i make the XLV mod work?

seems to conflict with FORES fnis behaviours and scrips.

and... what is this ero mod?!:D

NEED to know!^^

oh god im silly:D you mean all sex mods.

got it now:D

[/quote']

Well I had the same problem as yours. I had only 2 animations for minilovers so I decide to give up and give a try to XLV.

So clearly, it means to remove completly Minilovers. I didn't retry to install it because is really fair enough for me.

May I gonna give another chance to ML... not sure

mmmmmm,

for removing minilovers, you need open minilover folder in one window, and open skyrim mesh folder in other, and with hands delete all files.

after this update GenerateFNIS_for_Users

re-install ML, same, with hands, no need use any retarded "manegers"

and one more time update GenerateFNIS_for_Users, after this use a patch what i add in prev. message, update GenerateFNIS_for_Users. load, rape any npc.

Feel satisfaction, that mod working, and forgot about it (゚∀゚)

mmmmmm' date='

for removing minilovers, you need open minilover folder in one window, and open skyrim mesh folder in other, and with hands delete all files.

after this update GenerateFNIS_for_Users

re-install ML, same, with hands, no need use any retarded "manegers"

and one more time update GenerateFNIS_for_Users, after this use a patch what i add in prev. message, update GenerateFNIS_for_Users. load, rape any npc.

Feel satisfaction, that mod working, and forgot about it (゚∀゚)

[/quote']

ah. i never run the fnis tool after putting the two files from the fnis patch.

thank you so mutch chinpoppo.

the only thing i just have to do is install the favoredsouls meshes...but males looks so ugly and unrealistic with this...THING...

and i dont mean the penis:D

thank you everyone for helping!!! on nexus my post would be seen and forgotten. no matter what issue i have.

a really great site!

Archived