Can't get caliente armors to work with bodyslide

Febrotha

Here's my problem. I have a bodyslide preset made that I really like. I want all the caliente armors from this mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273

to fit my preset. I followed the readme's instructions, made the preset hit batchbuild checked the "caliente armor" box and created bodies. I tried every combination of this. My bodyslide folder is correctly placed in the calientetools folder in skyrim/data. I have run as admin too...

The problem is that no matter what I do whenever my character puts armor on she jumps up a size and the ass and breasts textures go through the clothing/armor. Everytime. The body changes size from its preset whenever it puts any clothes/armor on. So frustrating please help.

I do not have any other mods that I think would conflict but here they are anyway:

Apachiihair

fnis

sounds of skyrim

dance of death

project reality

Thanks in advance for any help

my suggestion is delete the tools folder with all the sliderdata and reinstall them as well as the armor packs' date=' I had similar issues that ended up being conflicting modules.

[/quote']

Didn't work. Re-installed armors and bodyslide. Body still changes shape when armor is put on.

then I suggest you make each armor seperately to be the correct size you want' date='

[/quote']

How do I do that? That sounds easiest

also, could it be a directory issue? As in, the armor folders arent in the right place or something?

Its so annoying it says slider compatible, but its just not.

Here's my problem. I have a bodyslide preset made that I really like. I want all the caliente armors from this mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273

to fit my preset. I followed the readme's instructions' date=' made the preset hit batchbuild checked the "caliente armor" box and created bodies. I tried every combination of this. My bodyslide folder is correctly placed in the calientetools folder in skyrim/data. I have run as admin too...

The problem is that no matter what I do whenever my character puts armor on she jumps up a size and the ass and breasts textures go through the clothing/armor. Everytime. The body changes size from its preset whenever it puts any clothes/armor on. So frustrating please help.

I do not have any other mods that I think would conflict but here they are anyway:

Apachiihair

fnis

sounds of skyrim

dance of death

project reality

Thanks in advance for any help

[/quote']

Try this

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6900

Archived