CBBE races crashing AP mod

ramp4ge

Hey everyone.

Quick question.

I downloaded the Animated Prostitution mod for kicks and giggles, got it working great with all of the game's default races, had it working with the added races (CBBE) and then, because something bugged, I reinstalled the mod, and now, while it works with the game's default races, it doesn't work with any added CBBE race. It'll start to run the script (Strip the character) and then crash to the desktop.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? It's not a big deal, but when things used to work and don't work anymore with little to nothing changed, it irritates me.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind. Got it working. It was an issue with the animations. Fixed it by removing PC-specific animations from the load order and re-running the FNIS utility. Sorry for wasting your time!

Hey everyone.

Quick question.

I downloaded the Animated Prostitution mod for kicks and giggles' date=' got it working great with all of the game's default races, had it working with the added races (CBBE) and then, because something bugged, I reinstalled the mod, and now, while it works with the game's default races, it doesn't work with any added CBBE race. It'll start to run the script (Strip the character) and then crash to the desktop.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? It's not a big deal, but when things used to work and don't work anymore with little to nothing changed, it irritates me.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind. Got it working. It was an issue with the animations. Fixed it by removing PC-specific animations from the load order and re-running the FNIS utility. Sorry for wasting your time!

[/quote']

I use the CBBE and AP also, I have no problems and I use 90+ mods. It might have to do with the behavior file, or possibly the skeleton you're using

Archived