[WIP and REQ] Falasmaryon, a bioshock style (yet lore friendly) player home

spiritquazus

What should I add ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What should I add ?

• More lightning, some parts are too dark
    • Tapestries, Statues, Paintings and such.
    • More pipes and cogs around for a better steampunkyish feeling
    • The house should have different levels. It feels too flat.
    • Nothing, just keep working like this !

Ive been working on this for a week, i've actually decided to make my first public mod on skyrim after modding for months for myself on morrowind.

This will be a Player home in the style of Bioshock, a game which design and artworks really struck me good. I've already planned all the rooms and designs for the mod and just need to materialize it on the CK.

Bioshock appartment image, which inspired me greatly:

Ss_preview_bio2.jpg

I've finished modding the entrance of the home as you can see it in the image attached below.

I would also like to acquire some help with custom meshes and textures and such, mostly Dwemer/steampunk or even modern style, or if any of you would be awesome enough to rip a few models from the Bioshock games itself. That would simply be amazing.

i'd also like to thank MxR (even though he never comes here lol. If only he saw all the great mods this community posts..) since he gave me back the taste to replay skyrim and actually start modding it. Also a big thank-you to loverslab as you guys are always welcoming (IMO) and ready up great, quality ripoffs to share.

EDIT 08/12/2012 ALPHA WIP RELEASED, FEEL FREE TO TEST AND FEEDBACK !

I'm still working on the lounge, the entrance is completed. Kitchen, living room and pool operational. Working on bedroom

Travel Marker Added near Mor Khazgur stronghold, Northwestern side of the map. It is indicated as a Dwemer Ruin map marker.

THE HOUSE has a story behind it, extremely lore-friendly and many references to Morrowind, spread through notes in-game.

to do list:

-The gigantic aquarium outside, to give you an underwater view straight from the pool and the bedroom.

-a Third cell with all the workshops in different rooms:

-A poisoner's nook, installed inside a dwarven metro station

-A secret enchanting bone realm, room and furniture mostly made out of bone and crystals.

-A dragonforge in a japanese (should i say akaviri, to be lore friendly) style.

-A showoff room, design still unclear in my head, but I'm thinking of something very complex to make you want to go there.

I AM intending to release a special non-lore friendly, non-nexus friendly version with ripped from other games and such here in Loverslab. I would LOVE any contribution by sharing any Meshes n Textures that may fit my mod. Thanks for contributing and thank you for testing my very first mod.

9/12/2012 Fixed the old ESP and posted new, should work properly now !

10/12/2012 found the time to update some pics.

2nsta9v.jpg

2up7jsz.jpg

2cncj8z.jpg

11/12/2012 Update: The bedroom is completed, along with it's view on the forest. I just need to add or move a few tables and voilà. The foutain light may be functionnal but I didn't implement the room's general one.

Falasmaryon.esp

• 3 weeks later...

Archived