Making My Perfect Skyrim Waifu?

Ok, so I have been modding Skyrim for years but have never experimented with adult mods, so I have no idea what to do when it comes to this stuff. Here's what I am looking for:

First, what female follower mods have the best voice acting and marry quest and are well-rounded? Looking for personality and character but they don't need some backstory that the PC has to come along and solve for them. For reference I used Vilja for awhile and it was alright, liked how well she responded to the environment but as a character found her mostly boring. I realize what I'm looking for might not be possible, but please give feedback as to followers that most closely match my criteria as possible. Also it's not a requirement but if she could have small boobs and big ass/wide hips and be short (NOT a loli though, or anything close to it), it would be nice since she wouldn't say anything unimmersive about her appearance. 

Next, would it be possible to individually edit this female follower's body, using bodyslide or something of the sort? The changes would (hopefully) only affect her but I'd like to be able to change her appearance to suit my preferences. 

Finally, not too interested in sex mods but would like possible mods for suggestiveness and maybe implied sex. Hoping the follower could "dance" in a suggestive, ass-focused manner with a dialogue prompt, or maybe do teasing things with her ass and make suggestive comments about it. Also would be cool if she could touch or spank her own ass, or I (PC) or another female follower could too.

Also are there any mods that cause NPCs to breathe hard, pant, etc. after battle or on low stamina and have a physical animation for it? Cause I'd like that too.

Don't want to change all female NPCs to look the same but do want them to look goodish, thinking something along the lines of Everybody's Different or something for this. But this is my lowest priority.

Any help on any of this is very much appreciated, and thank you for reading. I am aware some of it may be impossible.

The tastes are very different, so I'm not sure what you're looking for.  I prefer for normal playing Selene Kate and Tania the Hermit.  There us no background story.  I think Selene Kate might be the best to fullfill your wishes. But there are some things that might happen if you give Tania a bottle of whine in a Tavern or present her a golden Ring.

On the other hand there is Recorder and Ambriel (second one with a background story) making a good team. SofiaAuri and Mirai have their own storybased Wedding ceremonys.

Mirai has a short, but very well executed romantic arc ( after her main quest is completed) with custom marriage. Really well done, terrific voice acting ( possibly the best on mod scene), even if main quest is sort of rushed.

Serana dialogue edit mod expands on her relationship with MC and dialogue. You can also use it with Serana marriage mod and Spouses Enhanced Serana version.

Those two are your probably your best option. 

Archived