Sex Issues

erind

1 hour ago, edohring said:

Hey Turbodriver!

First of all, thanks for such a great mod. But, I am having issues with the last two updates. 

My Sim can no longer initiate sex other than solo sex, and I can't select a sex location. Please help.

I seem to be having a similar issue but not 100% of time - sometimes certain things work and other times they don't & I don't know why. I will follow this thread to see if anyone knows how to fix it.  :)

Hey guys! @edohring @Kaybeeme @cheyenne26 @xPurpleDreamer

If you could include details or a video on what exactly you click and how it greats, TURBODRIVER might be able to find the issue quicker. What mods and cc do each of you have in your Mods folder when this first occurred? Please include a screenshot (using the prnt sc button on your keyboards, please) or write a list of them.

Also, does this happen across saves or is it just in 1 save? If you only have 1 save, please test in a new save to see if this happens. If it only happens in 1 save, please either email or include the affected save into your new post with your WW settings (the WickedWhimsMod folder in Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves). We need to have the settings as well to properly test on our end. If you could also test if deep cleaning your saves does anything, that would be helpful. (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/cleaning-game-save/) We need as much information as we can get since this is a specific thing that seems to be happening.

7 hours ago, WickedAssistant said:

If you could include details or a video on what exactly you click and how it greats, TURBODRIVER might be able to find the issue quicker. What mods and cc do each of you have in your Mods folder when this first occurred? Please include a screenshot (using the prnt sc button on your keyboards, please) or write a list of them.

Also, does this happen across saves or is it just in 1 save? If you only have 1 save, please test in a new save to see if this happens. If it only happens in 1 save, please either email or include the affected save into your new post with your WW settings (the WickedWhimsMod folder in Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves). We need to have the settings as well to properly test on our end. If you could also test if deep cleaning your saves does anything, that would be helpful. (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/cleaning-game-save/) We need as much information as we can get since this is a specific thing that seems to be happening.

Hi Wicked Assistant,

Thanks so much for your help.  Oh gosh, I have about 4000 package files of non-WW content (clothing, hair, build mode items, etc.) that is in my mods folder (I download things daily from TSR). I have a separate sub-folder for WW downloads.   The only other script mods I use besides WW is Basemental and Nisa.  However, I did just try saving my game with a new file name and so far things seem to be working!  Granted, I have only tested it for a few minutes, but I was able to move all three of my sims who were wicked whimming to different locations/positions without getting stuck or having to go to the disable animations setting.  :D  If I run into trouble again, I will try the deep cleaning and re-post here to let you know how it goes.  Thanks again - if something as simple as renaming the game save fixes this I will feel like an idiot. . . but a happy idiot nonetheless! 

:)

Kaybeeme

Update:  Well, unfortunately after about 15 minutes, the problem reappeared.  :(  I don't have time right now to do the deep cleaning or take screen shots of the problem but I will try to get to it sometime this week.  I really appreciate your help!

On 12/16/2018 at 1:16 PM, WickedAssistant said:

Hey there Wicked Assistant - I perfomed a shallow cleaning  by deleting the wickedwhimsmod folder in the "Save" file and so far (fingers crossed) it seems to be working.  I think the only issues I am having now is getting the WW settings to my personal preferences and a continued last exception error that as far as I can tell involves basemental drugs that I've been having for a few weeks now (attached).   I won't go so far as to say the problem is fixed just yet because last time I did that, it immediately started acting up again--I jinxed myself!  So I am tentatively saying it is looking pretty darn hopeful right now.  :D  Thanks so very much for being willing to help!  

lastException_63680831963.txt

Update - From what I've played so far over the past few days, I have had no problems  (I am playing offline to avoid the Sims update for now).  I think the shallow cleaning may have resolved the issue.  :D  Thanks so much, WickedAssistant!

Archived