Natilde's Thread (Monli Presets/Followers) Updated 12.6.2012

Perhaps this still classifies as custom companion work? After all, she didn't post it here...

Just the same, give it time. Unfortunately I never got a chance to participate in one of the whole-builds. I've stepped in now, and unfortunately hitting a few textural issues with the lasses. I can only hope Natilde's still interested in this as a pet project.

• 1 month later...

Great work.

It did mess with my 10th lvl Monli's head. Tried everything. Started a new game and It worked great. I think my problem is I"m using CBBE. People say to use UPN but i've got so much going with CBBE. I'm resisting the conversion.

With my ashen followers, children of the sky and this, Skyrim will soon be mine!

Screenshots forthcoming.

EDIT

Coverted to UPN. I"m glad i did it. Great mod. Just downloaded the latest version. My Minions grow in numbers! Soon Skyrim will be mine!

Thanks. Great Job

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I want to use luna as character. But I have absolutely no idea how to do that.

Its says in the first spoiler that that download has 6 presets installed (included luna)

But if I install it, I get weird presets and they arent monli as it seems (still bigger than monli)

Do I need v2/v3 installed? If I install v2 nothing changes, still same. If I install v3 I get some new options (loading more presets etc)

The weird problem is that the bottom part is bigger than the upper body part (down is any race, upper is monli)
The presets still arent there though. Even with the follower part installed, nothing chances (though, i can go visit the followers) But I only want a char for myself to play

Installing each one in different pattern results in the same

Someone could help me please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! 

Sorry that I sort've up and abandoned everything. As I'm sure everyone can understand, things like modding have to be put on the backburner when life gets hectic. 

As promised, I'm finished with my seasonal job and am going to attempt to at least update the mods I've released. 

Unfortunately, between then and now my laptop died so I lost any progress beyond what's available to everyone.

The reason I'm posting in this thread is, with the new ECE, I cannot get around having to update and probably completely redo the faces on the Monli girls... which is good because after all this time, coming back to look at them, I feel like they were rushed and some of them are pretty fug. Luna and Thistle are the only one's I really like.

WIP Face that I just kinda messed around with today:

2013042000001.jpg

I can't use that hair because I'm anal about things being standalone though, and I don't think the author has given permission to include his/her even if it's just here on LL. 

What I need to know is who is using the Monli v3 Enhanced by PsychoMachina, and who's not? I will have to decide between going off of his race which I *think* is based on CBBE, or updating my own configuration of the Monli Race to be compatible with the new ECE and continuing to use the UNPB body for them.

Thanks to anyone who decides to put any input in here. 

P.S. Does anyone know where the Fair Skin Complexion mod went? Thanks. 

Guest Dabrie

Hey there Natilde.

It is great to see some activity here and I do hope to see more.  Your new WIP face above is quite nice indeed.  To your question, I use Monli 2.1 and prefer the UNPB body type.  I hope this helps as your girls are a fixture in my load order and I look forward to their progression.

P.S. Does anyone know where the Fair Skin Complexion mod went? Thanks. 

Author deleted all the files from the Nexus.
I managed to download the latest version for UNP and CBBE. And the latest version of the doll face.
If you want I can put on file sharing.

Sorry for my English.

Hi Natilde,

I was using PsychoMachina's Monli v3 Enhanced but had to do a uninstall of Skyrim due to constant ctd's I started getting.  This was probably due to all the mods I was using but really don't know what was causing the ctd's.  I plan on using them again if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Natilde,

Just wanted to say, it's so great to hear from you and that you're fine. Your follower mods were the best and really miss having you around. Any update no matter how long it takes is always refreshing. Looking forward to them. Hope your personal life settles down eventually so we can have you around even more!!! =D

Take care!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Natilde,

Hoping all is well with you (no post since your April 20th one). Have you decided on which Monli version your going to update with? I always thought your followers looked great, they don't look rushed to me. :)

Thanks for all of your mods.

Those that were lucky enough to get Haeli.esp, could you upload for the rest of us?

TIA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is caused by another mod or not, but if you dismiss the followers they will continue to hangout at whatever location you dismissed them at, until they despawn. Just be aware of this. I haven't checked the purgatory yet, but there's a chance they might be there.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is caused by another mod or not, but if you dismiss the followers they will continue to hangout at whatever location you dismissed them at, until they despawn. Just be aware of this. I haven't checked the purgatory yet, but there's a chance they might be there.

simply there default package is "DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation256" i assume.

use tes5e3dit to change to another package.

• 1 year later...