[RPG MAKER MV] - The Spider of Caspia - F protagonist

Pentag0n

****THE SPIDER OF CASPIA****

What is it:

The Spider of Caspia is an equipment heavy adventure game with an adult theme.

Is it a rape story?:

No, whilst I reserve the right to use 'death rape' battles, I have not done so yet and would only do so if it fit the story. It is certainly not the focus. It is possible to play through the entirety of the Spider of Caspia without taking part in any 'H-scenes'.

Who is the Protagonist?:

The Spider of Caspia, also known as Gwen Evans. Gwen is a roguish adventurer with a 'skill' at alchemy. She therefore spends most of the story doing rogue/alchemist things.

Setting:
It is set loosely in the forgotten realms D&D world, but the places are all new. The introductory chapter is set in a village 'Selune's Grace' but the rest of the story is set in the City of Caspia.

Kinks: (planned and implemented)
Coerced
Rape
Light BDSM
Errotic uses for potions and spells (But this is more a case of using a potion of breast enlargement to seduce someone who has a super fetish for that thing, for a quest) rather than cum alchemy or the like.
Lesbian
Group Sex
Seduction
Gambling
Anal
Alcohol
Voyourism

General points:

- This is my first ever project and it is a solo effort on my part. The adult scenes are not animated and are black screened, and there are limitations to the game. Note it is an alpha test!
- It is however relatively stable! In it's current form, you should be able to play through the entirety of the introduction, ending in an obvious conclusion.
- If stuck / use the Journal, accessible from the menu. 
- If stuck / consider working on other quests that you may have picked up. Sometimes, side quests will give you the item or tip to solve the initial quest.
- Consider what equipment you use. If your clothing prioritises 'stealth', it will keep you relatively safe. If your clothing prioritises 'alluring' you will be able to chat different people up, but will be less good at hiding. Feel free to mix and match what you're wearing based on the situation.
- There are approximately 13-14 quests. 
- There are three H-scenes.
- As a rogue story, there are hidden passages and 'secret' easter eggs, feel free to run around pressing spacebar like a madwoman.

There is one hidden area and one story area which needs fleshing out, it is however stable and should not interrupt your experience. 

- Art is limited... 

- I apologise to anyone whose resources I have used, before crediting is up. Before I come out of initial alpha testing, I will be on top of all my resources.

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!KsJUESDS!mlMQ3QBBwmFEfR6_vFFxSSjpPOntngky2XdlFrGoFbw

Screenshot 2.PNG

screenshot 1.PNG

Archived