Specialanims for Fallout

Mailamea

Can someone tell me how to make animations that the player or specific NPC are the ones that can use it? Kinda like specialanims.esp for Oblivion where the PC is the only one having the sexy walk.

What I normally do in oblivion is use other mods specialanims.esp and edit it with tes4edit.

But that method isn't possible in fallout since there are no specialanim.esp base to use for foedit.

Any details or ways on how to add specific player or npc animations would really make my this, since this will be used to add Mhia's own animations.

Thank you very much.

I'm now trying this method, what's weird is i can see the new animations I have put in specialanims folder, all i can do to them is put an X mark, i can't remove the check mark on any of the default ones. Any ideas.

Im going to test what the X marks does in game.

CONFIRMED!!! IT WORKS

Only problem is its not smooth like "Oblivion"

Here are the problems that persist :

--*Default Animations sometimes prevail more than special ones.

Example: On times you would use the vanilla animations rather than the new ones.

--*Like Oblivion attack animations are a NO! NO!

Example: There will be a chance where you use vanilla attack animations, and custom animations.

NOTE : I can fix this out if i know how to uncheck animations in the animations tab.

Kinda sad, cause if this doesn't work Mhia can't have her custom set of animations :(

CONFIRMED!!! IT WORKS

Only problem is its not smooth like "Oblivion"

Here are the problems that persist :

--*Default Animations sometimes prevail more than special ones.

Example: On times you would use the vanilla animations rather than the new ones.

--*Like Oblivion attack animations are a NO! NO!

Example: There will be a chance where you use vanilla attack animations' date=' and custom animations.

NOTE : I can fix this out if i know how to uncheck animations in the animations tab.

Kinda sad, cause if this doesn't work Mhia can't have her custom set of animations :(

Send me the ESP and I will take a look.

Here is it Ark

I think i should include the animations in the special anims folders, cause i think when you open it in geck my special anims won't show up.

Why don't geck work like constructions set, in CS you can uncheck animations, in geck i don't know how.

Here is it Ark

I think i should include the animations in the special anims folders' date=' cause i think when you open it in geck my special anims won't show up.

Why don't geck work like constructions set, in CS you can uncheck animations, in geck i don't know how.

[/quote']

Geck is horrible compared to CS and CK. Ok let's take a look shall we.

You are right you can't seem to disable them but I do have a work around which I am testing :)

I HOPE IT WORKS!

that would make me real happy, I wonder why they made it like this.

I remember in CS you can disable this so it only uses the specialanim variant.

You are right you can't seem to disable them but I do have a work around which I am testing :)

I HOPE IT WORKS!

that would make me real happy' date=' I wonder why they made it like this.

[/quote']

Right I can do this but I will need the following which you will have to pack and send me somehow.

- Your companion ESP. To make sure it is working correctly with her.

- The animations which you want her to uses and when you want her to use them. More detailed the better.

- A good luck kiss :P

and a whole load of caffeine and luck as I have to completely rewrite some stuff.

I HOPE IT WORKS!

that would make me real happy' date=' I wonder why they made it like this.

[/quote']

Right I can do this but I will need the following which you will have to pack and send me somehow.

- Your companion ESP. To make sure it is working correctly with her.

- The animations which you want her to uses and when you want her to use them. More detailed the better.

- A good luck kiss :P

and a whole load of caffeine and luck as I have to completely rewrite some stuff.

Hmm I was hoping the anim list would be editable in FNVEdit but it appears that FNVEdit was not coded with the ability to recognize the anim subrecords and complains that they're even in the esp... annoying. Hope your solution pans out Ark.

Archived