You need 3dmigoto 1.3.11. Unpack 3dmigoto into the same dir as the SoM executable, then unpack som_1c.7z into the same dir as the executable and overwrite 3dmigoto's d3dx.ini

to enable/disable char shadows comment/uncomment out blocks of stuff in somn.ini where it says CHARACTER SHADOWS

som_1_c.7 w/ character shadows disabled

screen2.thumb.jpg.14d0c378568f03e35e04a586330709b1.jpg

som_1_d.7z

I changed those useless rags that gave +9001 armor against mosquitoes into Sauron's mithril underpants that were looted by Isildur from his corpse, that's why they are so saggy and don't cover the important bits

....w/ character shadows enabled

screen4.thumb.jpg.3116b6b01f90f7aff9274e0e7d41ccfc.jpg

See that dark crap on the legs? That's orc feces. Those are shadows from the PANTS and the rags, which you can disable as written above.

2 hours ago, nooblet123 said:

loverslab.com/topic/43492-any-mods-for-shadow-of-mordor-yet/

loverslab.com/topic/44631-shadow-of-mordor-nude-lithariel-mod/

I wanted to necro those threads, but they are locked.

You cannot close threads of other users.

This thread is not really giving mods, so I will not close the other threads and link these to this one.

7 hours ago, CPU said:

You cannot close threads of other users.

This thread is not really giving mods, so I will not close the other threads and link these to this one.

They were closed years ago. I wanted to raise them from the dead.

4 hours ago, monster79928 said:

did you make this mod?

Not yet, see screenshot 3

6 hours ago, monster79928 said:

do you have the less hair one and do you plan on making a full nude one?

There's no shaving cream in Mordor. The elves took all of it with them when they were evacuating.

To make a full nude one I'd need to change the mesh somehow. I tried painting boobs on the clothes mesh and it looked horrible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 8:49 PM, Ultraneroz said:

This is amazing man hopefully we get a full nude one and did you try to mod shadow of war?

Short version: can't edit the body mesh. XD

Long version: Currently the script that is supposed to import meshes dumped by 3dmigoto into blender only supports <trianglelist> format, while 3dmigoto dumps <patchlist> stuff from SoM.

Didn't try shadow of war.

Hi,

is is there a quick walk through you could provide ? I’ve got both 3dmigoto and the mod installed...how to I edit .ini? And is it necessary to assign a key to import the mod?

do I activate the mod in game by accessing 3dmigoto with a key press?

Would appreciate a hand! 

Thanks 

12 hours ago, Firstballot said:

Hi,

is is there a quick walk through you could provide ? I’ve got both 3dmigoto and the mod installed...how to I edit .ini? And is it necessary to assign a key to import the mod?

do I activate the mod in game by accessing 3dmigoto with a key press?

Would appreciate a hand! 

Thanks 

It's activated automatically by 3dmigoto. If 3dmigoto is running, you should see green text like VS 0 PS 0 on the screen in the game with "hunting" enabled in d3dx.ini. "hunting=1" or "hunting=2".  you can toggle the green text by pressing 0 on the numpad. If you can't get it to show the green text then 3dmigoto is probably not running.

11 hours ago, Firstballot said:

Appreciate the response!

still not seeing  it on launch...do I need to unpack anything out of the 3dmigoto files other than extracting to game exe in 64 file?

thanks!!

Untitled.jpg.8048f751510f95def23ffcd887035063.jpg

^ unpack these to game exe.

did you download 3dmigoto release (see above) or 3dmigoto source code?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi I've got 3dmigoto installed, the green text shows up, and I've overwritten/placed the mod folder in the same spot you instructed. Point is I've triple checked the instructions and did them all.

But the screen shows "VS: 0/0, PS: 0/0, CS: 0/0, DS: 0/0, HS: 0/0 skip" on the top, with "Stereo disabled" at the bottom, and the character remains unchanged.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Installed 3dmigoto, copy pasted everything, the green text appears on the start up, but the girl's hair and clothes are green. I don't know, something isn't working, maybe the game got some updates that broke something.

https://imgur.com/a/r57dIXH

Wow. Turns out it only works in the gameplay itself. I'm dumbo. Also pants sometimes appear on the body, while using your talion magic. Magic pants adds some lore to the woman, who wants to fight naked, but elder power say: "nah".

https://imgur.com/a/nyVSXgh

Edited by twistedmetal123
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...