Wickedwhims animations not working

1bonethethe

With the new update everything was fine until I tried to trigger an animation on a piece of furniture like a bed. What happened was rather odd, first the animation would start like normal but then I would get an error message saying 

"An issue with a running sex interaction was detected!

Attempting to reset of the active sex interaction..."

It would reset, then only one second later do the exact same thing. I did a bit of experimenting and it looks like animations on all pieces of furniture don't work for me even animations straight from TURBO don't work either. the only animations working right now are the ones set on the floor. Does any one have any ideas on what I could do to fix this??

18 hours ago, 1bonethethe said:

With the new update everything was fine until I tried to trigger an animation on a piece of furniture like a bed. What happened was rather odd, first the animation would start like normal but then I would get an error message saying 

"An issue with a running sex interaction was detected!

Attempting to reset of the active sex interaction..."

It would reset, then only one second later do the exact same thing. I did a bit of experimenting and it looks like animations on all pieces of furniture don't work for me even animations straight from TURBO don't work either. the only animations working right now are the ones set on the floor. Does any one have any ideas on what I could do to fix this??

Do you have the newest version possible of WW?

Archived