New Update Caused WW To Not Work

Yes, your post is like the tenth poining out that WW isn't working after the update. It's been stated long ago that they are working on fixing it and there's been talks about this for weeks. It's not news. At least glance at the forum before posting a new thread more or less identical to the last 9.

On 11/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, Call_Me_toasT said:

Files and mods show up in the menu on launch but in the game, there is no WW options or menus.

Plz Fix

I have the same problem.

Hey, I just installed (everything correctly - i'm using ww since its begining) new version of WW released a hour ago and I dont have WW in game anymore. :(  I'm so sad, I've been trying everything, scripts and modes are enabled, placed WW directly in mod, without any subfolder, deleted localthumbscache, deleted whicked whims folder from saves. I don't know what else to do. Please help me, and sorry for my bad english. :(

New Version of WW doesnt work for me. Get Exeptions like

Failure: 'enums/buffs_enum' (enums.buffs_enum) (ZipImportError: can't find module 'enums')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 72, in load_module
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module 'enums'

After getting exception i cleaned my Mod Folder and do a Fresh install of WW but i get the same Errors.

lastException.txt

Got a work around guys.

I belive the download lsource has nothing to do with it, but im posting exactly the steps I did!

First, download from here: https://workupload.com/file/C7BJpYTX

Then go to your Mods folder, delete any WW older installation folder (Not extras, just the installation folder)!

Now don't copy the contents to your Mods folder. Just click on OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER, which will update your Resource.cfg file automatically!

Then It should work! Didn't find any bugs yet.

11 hours ago, treisand said:

Got a work around guys.

I belive the download lsource has nothing to do with it, but im posting exactly the steps I did!

First, download from here: https://workupload.com/file/C7BJpYTX

Then go to your Mods folder, delete any WW older installation folder (Not extras, just the installation folder)!

Now don't copy the contents to your Mods folder. Just click on OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER, which will update your Resource.cfg file automatically!

Then It should work! Didn't find any bugs yet.

It worked! Thank you.

Archived