HunkSims' XXX Picture Stories - Cole's Initiation 03/11

10 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Are you editing in cum effects? ? Looks good. 

Yep thanks! I know it isn't perfect but it's better than nothing. ?

3 hours ago, foxytrickster said:

Hot story! But the top's cock isn't big at all. In fact it is average and looks almost small on his huge body. You might want to use some of the larger penises out there next time :)

I love the way you state it as fact and not like your opinion. Savage! ?

I don't like very big penises - this one is the one that I find most appealing due to its thickness and the way it looks with my skins. The other TS4 penises look unrealistically big IMO and don't have as great textures. In fact, I have been looking for a smaller penis. To each their own!

Also, it looks perfectly in proportion to my male Sims' bodies. Unless a bodybuilder has like a monster cock, it isn't going to look as big as on someone with a smaller build. 

14 minutes ago, foxytrickster said:

You are right: to each his own. But then why say in the dialogue that the cock is big when it's not? :) Why exaggerate? 

?

No.1 it's fantasy and no.2 if that was shoved down my throat it would seem pretty big to me. 

2 hours ago, foxytrickster said:

You are right: to each his own. But then why say in the dialogue that the cock is big when it's not? :) Why exaggerate? 

Let's be honest, when you're deepthroating someone and gagging on their dick, it will always seem bigger in that moment than it is in reality.

It's a story, more importantly it's @HunkSims story, allow them to tell it however they seem fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...