Quest for Combat Mod

Does anyone know of combat overhaul mod that makes the NPC's less stupid?  Particularly where the PC is concerned?  It seems like 7 out of 10 times, the hostile NPC's will target the player while bypassing all other opposition.  Traveling down a road, there are a group of Silverhands fighting a werewolf.  As soon as the pc gets close, half of them turn on her.  What is more dangerous?  A werewolf or an unarmed woman traveling down the road? 

A bandit will run the gauntlet of swords of my followers or other combatants on the road, just to get to me.  Even if I'm just standing there non-threatening. 

Are there any mods that assess the threat level of opponents?  Or just one that gets rid of the PC priority?  All the combat mods I've looked at adjust health and stamina and things I've already gotten balanced. 

Archived