Any tutorials for editing vanilla head meshes?

Sessharrhim

The only one I can find was written for head06 and it doesn't work for the vanilla heads. I realize that the tutorial's author uploaded an edit-ready version of the vanilla head, but there's a problem...the heads I want to edit are for the beast races, not the human head.

I know there's a way to do it as I've seen a few different mods with edited beast race heads (Drake's Dragons, MrBob's resources, the Vexend, the Soqui, you get the idea) I just can't seem to find the information on how to actually get it to work in the game.

Edit: Strangely, I managed to get the mesh to work at the cost of totally screwing up the UV map. If I can find a way to keep it from doing that I'll write a damn tutorial myself.

The only one I can find was written for head06 and it doesn't work for the vanilla heads. I realize that the tutorial's author uploaded an edit-ready version of the vanilla head' date=' but there's a problem...the heads I want to edit are for the beast races, not the human head.

I know there's a way to do it as I've seen a few different mods with edited beast race heads (Drake's Dragons, MrBob's resources, the Vexend, the Soqui, you get the idea) I just can't seem to find the information on how to actually get it to work in the game.

Edit: Strangely, I managed to get the mesh to work at the cost of totally screwing up the UV map. If I can find a way to keep it from doing that I'll write a damn tutorial myself.

[/quote']

I think that I am how old or am found if I search it on the Internet in "Oblivion head06".

For example, there is such a thing, too.

Head06 Resource Pack

You should use FaceGen Modeller if you make it in earnest.

But I do not have the experience using the thing mentioned above.

I managed to get it to work somehow. If anyone is interested I'll be writing a tutorial for it soon.

Edit: It's official, I suck at writing. That took me about three times as long to write than it did to figure out how to get it to work in the first place. I'll have the tutorial posted eventually but it'll take a while to finish and make sure I didn't explain something the wrong way.

Archived