The Sims 4 Cheats Code List. Not A Mod

View File

Hello everyone, This is a list I've made of Sims cheats, Really useful ones, ( PLEASE DON'T JUDGE)
This isn't a Mod so don't drag into your Mods folder, Your game might not work

If you also like Sims 2 & Sims 3 there are also cheat codes for that. Happy Simming♥
This is a list you download and put it maybe to your desktop and open and read the list
Please DON'T clam or re-upload as your own or to any sites. Thank you☺
Created  with Notepad!

View File

Just the basics, missing all the good shit...

resetsim firstname lastname Resets a stuck Sim.
death.toggle true/false Disables death
headlineeffects on/off Enables or disables headline effects (good for screenshots).
freerealestate on/off Makes homes free when typed while shopping for a house.
household.autopay_bills true/false Enable or disable bills for the household
fps on/off Display the game's frames per second, useful when tuning graphics settings.
hovereffects on/off Disable hover effect when you mouse-over a Sim
fullscreen Toggle fullscreen/windowed mode

bb.showhiddenobjects The old buydebug cheat - lets you buy many hidden objects.
bb.enablefreebuild Build anywhere, even on locked lots.
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement Ignore Gameplay Unlocks Entitlement - lets you buy items locked by careers.
sims.give_satisfaction_points x Gives a Sim x amount of satisfaction points with which you can buy rewards. Sims.give_satisfaction_points 5000 for example.
fillmotive x

use fillmotive motive_energy or fillmotive motive_hunger

The cheat I use the most is cas.fulleditmode on - Then I Shift-Click on NPC's and use "Edit In CAS". When I see sims in the world I want to edit, Old people for example I do this to make them into hot teens and young adults. Cos who wants old people walking past their house??

With Testing cheats on you can also use the shift click cheat menu's. Shift clicking on sims or items will now give you a new cheat menu.

Shift-Click the Mailbox to access the ability to stop need decay for your current household or the entire neighborhood (effectively make everyone happy). Disable Need Decay will make needs stop falling; re-enabling them is as simple as selecting Enable Need Decay. Make Happy will then fill needs to the maximum. You can do this on an individual Sim level by

Shift-Clicking Your Sims. This will let you select to make only that Sim's needs static or make them happy by filling all needs. You are also able to completely redesign a Sim by shift-clicking them and selecting Modify in CAS. This takes you to Create-A-Sim where you can make the Sim look however you want, but not change their gender or traits.

To fully edit a Sim in Create-a-Sim, type cas.fulleditmode with Testing Cheats On. This will let you change the gender, traits, everything, and is much more powerful than the scaled down version you get without typing this cheat. Thanks Pokeh321 for giving me this information.

Shift-Clicking NPC Sims will allow you to add them to your household. You will find it's possible to enable/disable need decay and make them happy if you so choose - good if your Sim's date has to leave due to being tired! You can also Edit them in CAS if you like.

Shift-Clicking the Ground will allow you to Teleport anywhere you could walk in the neighborhood. Shift-Clicking Objects allows you to reset them, should something get stuck or broken.

Shift-Clicking Objects, for those that can get dirty, allows you to either make them dirty or clean - all objects can be reset, as well.

There is also a bunch of cheats you can use to make NPC sims have certain jobs.

Heap more here I missed too... http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php