help with broken standart animations

ispanjolas

so i once tried sword on back mod that did not work for me, and after deleting this mod my caracter will no longer hold the torch like it shoud and casting magic when runing looks the same as if not casting but the magic still goes

2012-11-05_00002.jpg

2012-11-05_00001.jpg

please help i dont know what to doo

I have the same issue. Also ridding on horse back causes my character to stand on the horse in frozen idle, just like if you were to use FNIS mods without running GenerateFNISforUsers. I've used it to attempt to fix this problem with no success. I am forever bummed. I used the mod that gives you Two sheaths and shield on back, so I'm guessing this is the problem. I will try to find that mod and locate these files and destroy them and will be back with results.

sounds like a outdated script or a overwritten one.

check your bsa files about scripts and then compare to the scripts folder inside data. there's one in bsa which doesn't work anymore, maybe. (remove it from bsa, if you have them twice)

tool: BsaOpt (bsa unpacker)

Archived