? on the now deleted Hookers outfit mod

I was able to download this before the thread was taken down and had a couple questions for those who know the mod.

1. is this physics compatible? I’ve noticed some clipping through the breast despite it being perfect shape.

2. For some reason I’ve noticed a lot of outfit parts have their own torso body. Is that normal? Is that something I’ll have to change in outfit studio and possibly FO4 Edit for my own use?

• 3 weeks later...

Aww damn, it was deleted? :( The shorts are the best I've ever seen.  I use Better Physics more jiggle with it. Has breasts, butt, and thigh physics.

Anyways, check out this great tutorial.  The big deal is following the order. Build your preset. Then build physics into your preset. Then build your clothes to your preset, then add physics from your preset to your clothes and then delete your body you got physics from. Usually only the shoes should have a "cbbe body" included and every other part does not have any body. This tutorial only cover breats but use common snese to add the rest. Obviously a bra doesn't need the butt physics and vice versa. But the item that includes the body, usually the shoes, needs to have all the physics so it will match each piece of clothing.

The 

Archived