Simple way of using animations naturally!

Okay guys Im new to this whole modding thing so please be kind! 

What Im doing is playing through the game for a second time now mod heavy and seeing the animation packs on LL Im very impressed, what I would like to do and this may already be out there is have my huge settlements become more xxx and realistic, perhaps with sexual acts happening at specific points in the same way NPCs will go randomly and work at a shop etc without me having to zap them with a good or choose them from a menu

Is there a mat type system where I can place NPCs and trigger animations? or even better, can they go and do them randomly without affecting stuff outside of my settlements

thanks and thanks for the awesome community/forums

Assuming you're using AAF as that's the new thing now, there is a couple mods that take care of NPC to NPC sex. 

Autonomy Enhanced - It's a cut down version of RSE with just the Random Shenanigans only. Completely customizable via the MCM so you can adjust it to your liking. It is a simple NPC to NPC sex mod that does everything on it's own without you having to do anything. Just pure autonomy!

RSE (Realistic Salacious Encounters) - The big kahuna and what I would recommend. Not only does this cover your NPC autonomy via Random Shenanigans, it covers a whole bunch of other stuff as well. It is basically a necessity in my opinion, as it takes care of what a lot of mods already do, and bundles it into one nice neat package (Autonomy, Violate, Basic Needs, Infamy system, Arousal, etc etc etc). It really is the best choice all around.

Archived