Slal animation packs not showing on MCM SLAL menu.l

Hey guys! So yeah that's my problem I tried for hours Yesterday and couldn't find an answer.

This is exactly what Im doing:

I downloaded SLAL for Skyrim SE (the newest one) then I installed JC Containers (same thing the newest one) then I installed the Funnybizness SLAL pack (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/) and the Komotor Animation pack (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MECG3faIuyfAer1CAwHPOW1b3uEgy2b3/view?usp=sharing) using NMM then I use FNIS and all the animations load correctly without warnings, then I open the game go to MCM SLAL menu and I have no animations there.

Thanks in advance :D

• 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, DarthBane34 said:

I have the same problem

Which version of Jcontainers do you have? Note that jcontainers needs to be updated for every SE update and SKSE release. Check the nexus page of Jcontainers and make sure you have the version for your SE/SKSE version.

• 2 years later...

When the menu entry "General Options" shows then the rest of the list should show as well, if you are getting a "General Options" entry but bugger all else then go into the options and select verbose logging for scripting errors.  Exit the entire menu (just to be safe, not sure how far back is needed) and then go back in again.

Now if you have switched on papyrus script logging in your Skyrim.ini file (google it if you haven't) you should have a log file in the My Games\Skryim\logs\script folder, open the .0.log file and check for any SLAL type errors.

If you are getting things like *SLAL* missing function etc. then either your jcontainers is the wrong version (ie. old) or something else has overwritten it in the load order with an older one.  Remove jcontainers and load a brand new shiny downloaded one in the very last load order and then try again.

Once again, if you are seeing "General Options" but no other animation list, waiting any longer might be relaxing - but ultimately pointless since the waiting is over and nothing is going to change.  Something is wrong, chances are it's jcontainers not being able to load the json files located in Data\\SLAnims\\json\\ and sort them so it can display the results to you.

P.S.: You don't have to watch Spider-Man for the menu to load, or if it is taking that long to load you have a hard drive failing.

P.P.S.:  If in your quest to get the thing working you downloaded almost every single animation pack known to man or (ahem) beast that you could find on the deep dark web in the mistaken hope that ONE of them would work, then it might take that long to REGISTER them all.  You might want to trim back on the packs, or at the very least find a better movie to watch than Spider-Man.

Edited by LordMemnoch