Is there a fix for the Hearthfire children clothes bug?

Riddles

Since I've installed Hearthfire every kid I've seen except for the new ones added with Hearthfire have been walking around without clothes. I heard that the 360 players had something like this and it happened on PC when it first came out. Is there a fix for it yet?

Skyrim updated today but the game ends up not responding when I load a save staying on the loading screen forever. Can't check to see if the update could have fixed this problem.

As for load order, I have more mods than I can count but I can tell you that the Hearthfires.esm is after the Updates.esm and the only mod affecting children I have is one that makes them killable and lootable and one that changes Babette's dress to be the DB colours. Could it be that the lootable part of it is clashing with Hearthfire? It isn't affecting Lucia who was introduced with Hearthfire and I haven't checked Babette since this has happened so I don't know what is happening with her.

Skyrim updated today but the game ends up not responding when I load a save staying on the loading screen forever. Can't check to see if the update could have fixed this problem.

As for load order' date=' I have more mods than I can count but I can tell you that the Hearthfires.esm is after the Updates.esm and the only mod affecting children I have is one that makes them killable and lootable and one that changes Babette's dress to be the DB colours. Could it be that the lootable part of it is clashing with Hearthfire? It isn't affecting Lucia who was introduced with Hearthfire and I haven't checked Babette since this has happened so I don't know what is happening with her.

[/quote']

I don't know about the killable and lootable children mod... i use non-essential killable children myself and have no problems with hearthfires.

I don't have latest skyrim version though... i use 1.7.7.0 because of skse and i have the unofficial hearthfires patch aswell...

this bug is created when your TESV isnt updated to the right version, its not just the exe but the update.esm and other files. verify your files in steam and it should fix it. make sure all the patches are installed for it as well. this problem is usually related to illegal copies of skyrim, its actually rare to see someone with steam that has it.

Archived