Back in action with MO2... with absolute zero knowledge whatsoever about FNIS in MO2...

MOVED PINGER

Welp, just realized using NMM or Vortex diddling with physical folder was not a good idea for over 70+ mods i running, so i just gave up and returned to MO2.

However, since my primary reason i left MO2 for awhile was my complains about FNIS mechanism so confusing to my tiny low IQ brain, I have this problem of FNIS and mod order again.

This one is about pre-first game booting and FNIS running before boot. With Cosio Clams of Skyrim and 

this mod(obviously installed for HDT only), but my primary was 

this one.

Obviously I'm too narrow sighted for my choice of vagina physics, even though i will set breast collision with Shark HDT which is godly creation IMO and will be used with maximum jiggling.

But seriously after i ran FNIS, female skeleton was the only problem. 232 bones were detected despite normal one that can be compatible with FNIS should be 115 just as same as male one.

Did I made serious mistake here? I did whatever they told me in description(I doubt i fully comprehended them cuz prolly im worse than illiterate)

If you demand my mod order to solve problem, i will try to make it comprehensible at my best. Maybe txt file should do the job. Just being afraid of revealing my local language with screencap.

Or may i should throw everything into a garbage bin and wait till further advice and methods ordered to me? Every problem happening was due to my mismanagement of additional pepper, so I'm afraid to mess things up all over again.

Tl Dr '232 female skeleton node' is not a good sign, should i ignore it or do something about it? im confused.

All the best.

Oops, turns out my entire installation was one tough mess. I must consider undo all insertion and redo everything again. I made my mistakes and i doubt me alone will do anything productive with this bad modding skill. Sorry, i fucked up, Need to go somewhere more technical, this wasnt the problem of HDT only. Total overhaul needed, catch you up at the Technical support board if anyone sees this.

Archived