Highwaywomen Tabaxi [ENGLISH]

Nepro

Author: Unknown Japanese modder(s)

Original Japanese version: http://www.4shared.com/archive/R1jMmFqy/HighwaymansTabaxiF_20120601.htm

Requires: Modular Beautiful People http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3812&highlight=MBP

Category: Bandits

When I started to translate mod the text was so stupid I had to finish.:D

The mod adds tabaxi highwayman to spawn points. Original khajiit highwaymen are untouched by this mod.

Conflict:

***Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask***

Make sure not to use Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp or tabaxi highwaywomen will be bold or missing hair. This esp can be already merged into your bashed patch so you will need to rebuild the bashed patch.

Suggestion:

Since this is not my mod I couldn't touch anything beyond dialogues. I recommend you to rename tabaxi highwaywomen. The Japanese modder who made this mod didn't try to give them any name. Most of the highwaywomen are named Female Highwayman T-c or something similar to that.

This is alpha translation so I welcome any suggestions...

126004520-4.jpg

126004526-4.jpg

126004527-4.jpg

126004531-4.jpg

Changelog:

10/28/12 - 5:31 PM EDT

-translated highwaywomen's containers

I uploaded screens not best quality screenshots but should be sufficient enough to tease you people. :P

I forgot to add those are non-aggressive highwaywomen. I didn't saw script line which triggers any violence :). Also if you comply with the highwaywoman request she will give some gift. :)

Archived